Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Heard a rumor

To the best of my knowledge on it, cocaine has to be cut because in pure form just what you would get on the tip of your finger and taste would be enough to stop your heart. I don't know this for a fact but it is waht I was told by a teacher that I do have the utmost confidence in his knowledge. It is not what they are cutting it with but that they usually have gone a while without it or they think they can handle more and need more to get a good high and being hooked they try and do to much at one time to make up for it and overdose
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's certainly more addictive than alcohol
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

MMMMM.... about ALL the hard drugs are this way, lots of "ODs" come not from trying to get higher, but by the fact that a supplier screwed up when cutting the stuff. Instead of 20/1, you get a bag of 5/1 and they are history. Seems like 1/32 of an ounce of LSD will kill an elephant. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]Course I guess the elephants are getting more careful, been a long time since I heard of an elephant doing too much LSD. At least their political careers are lasting longer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bottom line is that cocaine will kill you, marijuana and alcohol will not if you use them with sense. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out which ones you should do if your wanting to have a good time and be half way safe about it. FWIW, Marijuana is less harmful than tobacco and alcohol.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard on XM Radio yesterday....you would have to smoke 30 lbs of marijuanna in an hour to overdose. Not likely. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to Zo today and he said he didnt get arrested so that should squash the rumor. Sorry to have posted it, but I was curious to know what the deal was since I had about 5 different people ask me about it since they had heard the same thing.

Funny that Zo had to ask me about it though, it sounds like someone in the mens forum isnt very much of a man. I thought we all agreed that what we post on this forum should stay on this forum. I guess not. It was a laughable try to get Zo pissed at me, whoever you are.

Like I said in the initial post "heard a rumor", never did I once say it was true. So whoever tried to start some high school drama, you have no respect from me and you wont dare admit that you snitched, especially after you violated the code of this particular forum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

same [censored] happened to me too man..
    someone went and ran there mouth liek they did to you..
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your right it would take aton of marijuana in a very short period of time to overdose. and in my opinion, it would not be the pot that would kill you, but your lungs collapsing from inhaling any type of that much smoke.
    i think marijuana is used by the government as a stepping stone for drugs. they figure people are going to break the law so we would rather them break the law at the least harmful drug. i.e. say they did legalize weed, the usage would skyrocket at first, then it would probally level down lower then it is now.

for example when you first get in college, some people get really wild, but for the most part by the time they are a junior or a senior they have calmed down.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to greencrest I smoke a [censored] load of dope....ive never overdosed [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ah i wouldnt worry about it guys. People will gossip and talk as long as there is some one to listen.
    And this forum or any of the others, i take the same philosphy. If you don't want it told don't say it. Cause as i said above, people love to gossip, including men.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345