Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been an absolute s h i t week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: It's been an absolute s h i t week.

[ QUOTE ]
    You weren't stuck in traffic headed toward Duffield this morning was you. It was a definitely loss for your PET today, no doubt about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. It took over an hour to move 2 miles because of that mess. Better PET than us though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought about you as I passed it on my way to work. That was a mess, but I sure would have took some free milk though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was Pet milk. It's the devil. You don't want it. It'll give you the s h i t s. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently it gave that driver the s hits or something. I don't mind the s hits if I don't have to pay for them though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually know the guy who wrecked. His names Emmit. He's a good guy. He usually delivers my ice cream order on Tuesdays. He didn't show yesterday and they told me it was him. They said he was trying to miss a deer. They're firing him now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If i;m in a big truck like that it is [censored] the deer and keep on truckin.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's what I told the guy who told me. He said the same thing basically. He said that he'd hit one before and it tore his truck all to hell, but he wasn't trying to dodge it. The whole front clip of those things are fiberglass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's why they carry insurance on the trucks. Better to do the damage with proof of a deer rather than run off the road and say you were trying to dodge a deer and have no real evidence and take a chance on being fired for reckless driving.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12