Huckabee [censored] slaps Biden , Giuliani [censored] slaps Obama .
Palin up next
Huckabee [censored] slaps Biden , Giuliani [censored] slaps Obama .
Palin up next
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
YESS!!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Shes def. better looking that ol [richard] hahahaha
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
What did they say?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckabee [censored] slaps Biden , Giuliani [censored] slaps Obama .
Palin up next </div></div>
Yeah they sure did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
she put it on eBay.. that's classic.. she does appeal to the younger generation.. she sounds better than Obama
She doesnt appeal to anybody, Nobody hardly knows who she is...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She doesnt appeal to anybody, Nobody hardly knows who she is... </div></div>
They do now. Turn on the TV and watch how they praise her. She could probably win the President's office is she were running right now. McKane knew he did not stand a chance, it looks like his advisors were smart in picking Palin, we will see.
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
I didn't get home in time to listen to them, I'll have to listen to them tomorrow. I think Huckabee could probably give a good speech, but Giuliani, I can't picture him saying much but how important he was after 911.
That all being said, Palin probably does appeal to the younger generation. Shotgun wedding on herself, knocked up underage daughter, hope she gives a good speech about morality being the cornerstone of the GOP [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Slap slap Slap! The Slaps on Obama continue!
I love it!
Bookmarks