Palin hit a [censored] home run. Wish I had gotten home in time to see Huckabee and Rudy.
he had me rolling all night
some of my personal favorites
drill, baby drill
barack obama has never led anyone in anything, nothing, nada
this is not the time for on the job training
change is not a destination, just like hope is not a strategy
who are they insulting if they say islamic terrorists? they are insulting islamic terrorists
barack obama favored a divided jerusalem (dont get too excited) for 1 day.......until he changed his mind
and my two favorites
he got his start as a community organizer (shakes head)..........what?
if i was joe biden id get that vp thing in writing
and the one palin home run that made me chuckle
a small town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except with actual responsibilities
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Palin hit a [censored] home run. Wish I had gotten home in time to see Huckabee and Rudy.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Were you dancing around listening to techno too?
I thought Fred Thompson gave a very good speach as did Joe Lieberman.
I wonder if McCain will deliver his address in front of a Greek Temple?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]NAH. Probably not.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks