Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Hmmmmm.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    palin also slipped up abou the foreign policy then?


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    A big difference between a slip and actual ignorance to the question at hand.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    of course raider


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    Like I said go watch some interviews and maybe you might smarten up about seeing how ignorant that woman truly is.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was misspeaking, did you hear him defending afterwards that there really are 57 states? No, so like I said spare me. Do you really want to hear some lies?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnb2IrsU1Cg

    YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain

    Want more? How about you go watch some Sarah Palin interviews, esp her one with Couric and get back at me. </div></div>

    Old news, spare me

    Is it just me or is that always your reply when your "boy" Obama messes up ??? I'm pretty sure it's always your answer


    You can dish it out but ya can't take it when it comes to politics can ya ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    I can take it when it actually was something relevant . It was a stupid, you and I both know what he meant. But can anyone say the same for oh say Palin Mccain for that matter. Seems like the same can be said for you and the others on here.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can take it when it actually was something relevant . It was a stupid, you and I both know what he meant. But can anyone say the same for oh say Palin Mccain for that matter. Seems like the same can be said for you and the others on here. </div></div>
    You never have an answers that defend or justifies Obama and his stupidity it always
    " thats old news" or " but mccain and palin..."
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    I gave answers to defend Obama in this thread and it was indeed old news because it has been posted on here before. And the reason I bring up Mccain and Palin to show some real ignorance.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gave answers to defend Obama in this thread and it was indeed old news because it has been posted on here before. And the reason I bring up Mccain and Palin to show some real ignorance. </div></div>
    real ignorance ? i believe you are thinking of Biden
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hmmmmm.

    You must not know who she is then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •