Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: LMFAO

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LMFAO

    (CNN) "? John McCain predicted Sunday he would beat Barack Obama at the final presidential debate this week.

    "After I whip his you-know-what in this debate, we're going to be going out 24/7," the Republican nominee told volunteers at his campaign headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, sparking laughter and applause from the group. McCain immediately added: "I want to emphasize again, I respect Senator Obama. We will conduct a respectful race, and we will make sure that everybody else does, too."

    Outside the doors of his campaign offices, McCain is fighting to hold on to the traditionally-red state. McCain talked Sunday about the tough fight for Virginia, where Obama currently leads by four points, 49 to 45, in the state's most recent CNN poll of polls. He also pointed to battlegrounds states like Ohio "? which Sarah Palin visited Sunday "? and Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.

    "And I'm telling you, we're coming on and we're going to work 24/7 for the next "? who's counting "? 22 days," he said.

    McCain acknowledged the dip in his poll numbers since the financial crisis began, but said overall trends were in his favor. "...I'd like to give you a little straight talk, we're a couple points down, ok,
    nationally, but we're right in this game," he said. "The economy has hurt us a little bit in the last week or two, but in the last few days we've seen it come back up because they want experience, and they want knowledge and they want vision. And we'll give that to America, and I know that we're going to win this race."

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/200...what-at-debate/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    Who knows, maybe he's got something up his sleeve. Maybe he will finally let us know in the debates what his plan will be. How they are different from Bush current policies?

    Though he won my respect back when he corrected several of his supporters on Friday. It's sad though, I don't really even know if he has many true supporters. I think this election comes down to those who will vote for Obama and those who will vote against Obama. Sad truth.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    Theres nothing up that sleeve, except maybe a back-up tube of Bengay. He has nothing or he wouldve brought it out in the past 2 debates. Mccain doesnt have anything new to offer to the American people, he knows it and I think a lot know it now too. He cant beat Obama on the issues, so he has to try and scare the people...I dont think they are gonna fall for all this again. As Bush says..."Fool me once..uhhhh...shame on, on...you...fool me twi..fool me once and you cant fool me again." lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    The sad thing is that neither have anything to offer, but most are too blind to see the forest for the branches.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    Thats pretty right on, but I do like Obama alot more than Mccain. I dont think he is the best that there can be, but the few that are hardly ever are taken seriously by the majority of America.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As Bush says..."Fool me once..uhhhh...shame on, on...you...fool me twi..fool me once and you cant fool me again." lol </div></div>

    Is this like a joke I don't get or something? I've heard Bush say this several times, and always that exact way. I'm always like WTF man haha

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    He tries to say "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" but he doesnt know what the hell he's talkin about lol. Just saying I dont think we are gonna let them(Bush or Mccain) fool us again with the lies and scare tactics.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    Well thats what I thought, but I've heard him say it that way two different times so I thought he was doing it intentionally as a joke.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member curveball08's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2008
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sad thing is that neither have anything to offer, but most are too blind to see the forest for the branches. </div></div>

    Never have truer words been spoken.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LMFAO

    Does this look like a joking man to you?


    YouTube - President George W. Bush screw up's


    He's as serious as they come lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •