-
October 13th, 2008, 12:00 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Re: LMFAO
Zogby will report today that Obama leads by only 4 pts.
-
October 13th, 2008, 12:06 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Re: LMFAO
Just looked at it and it said 6 and he has been extending it everyday.
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1583
Most polls I have seen says about 8 or 9.
-
October 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
#13
Guest
Re: LMFAO
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As Bush says..."Fool me once..uhhhh...shame on, on...you...fool me twi..fool me once and you cant fool me again." lol </div></div>
Is this like a joke I don't get or something? I've heard Bush say this several times, and always that exact way. I'm always like WTF man haha </div></div>
Proves at least one of them is dumber than Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle.
-
October 13th, 2008, 08:44 AM
#14
Inactive Member
-
October 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM
#15
Guest
Re: LMFAO
Yep, if you want hunt the thing up and vote. Msn has one too, Obama is up 10% in theirs, both say it is a commanding lead. After Jeb bailed out George, nothing is safe. With the last 8 years, and the world markets falling , the amount of our military we have used up and not replaced- it won't make much difference who wins. Unless they fake another war.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks