Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: McCain

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    WTF do you girls want? Rainbows, flowers and a tea party?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    It doesn't, just saying that if they could dig that deep and link someone to something, they would just to attack that opponent in their ads
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    Maybe discuss the issues? Hell I dont know.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    Ring the bells, sound the alarm...R13 has said he doesn't know, and the world agrees with him! No, you don't know. So leave us thinking folks alone.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe discuss the issues? Hell I dont know. </div></div>

    Tehy tried to discuss a little healthcare for a while, but then they got lost in their own ignorance...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #16
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: McCain

    Are you replying to me?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ring the bells, sound the alarm...R13 has said he doesn't know, and the world agrees with him! No, you don't know. So leave us thinking folks alone. </div></div>

    I say it all the time, you assume I dont and you know what assuming does dont you? At least I admit it, as you would say.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    I'm replying to anyone who is complaining about so-called 'negativity'.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: McCain

    Then that would be me....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ring the bells, sound the alarm...R13 has said he doesn't know, and the world agrees with him! No, you don't know. So leave us thinking folks alone. </div></div>

    I say it all the time, you assume I dont and you know what assuming does dont you? At least I admit it, as you would say. </div></div>

    You are the most argumentative, narrow-minded person I've ever met. Get a life, get a job, marry - then come back and argue your points, Guarantee your philisophy will change. But you can't see that, as you have a corner on consummate truth! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •