Yea but the people of this country deserve to have a person they voted for in office not someone who payed people cast fraudulent votes.
So VA isnt part of America? lmao It doesnt take a genius to realize America wants to know about what the candidates are going to do about the economy, Iraq, Healthcare etc, not ACORN or Ayers.
Yea but the people of this country deserve to have a person they voted for in office not someone who payed people cast fraudulent votes.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
What fraudulent votes?
Wow u dont even know that ur boyfriend Obama has been tied to Acorn who tried to register phony voters. I guess he aint going to give u any loving tonight now since u dont know everything that is going on.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So VA isnt part of America? </div></div>
I never said that did I ??? I was implying that you are a moron that thinks you know what everyone want but you have absolutely no idea.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow u dont even know that ur boyfriend Obama has been tied to Acorn who tried to register phony voters. I guess he aint going to give u any loving tonight now since u dont know everything that is going on. </div></div>
Obama never handed any money to ACORN, a group of a group that had something to do with Obama gave them some. You do know that these made up voters would have to show up on election day with their ID in hand and cast a vote for Obama for it to actually help Obama? Thats why it doesnt mean anything. The organization has been up since the 70 when Obama was younger than me. They hire people to register people, in several states people where just turning in forms with names like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck etc to get their paycheck. They have registered over a million voters , mainly minorities, the young, and low income people. And most of those people would tend to favor Obama, which is why Mccain tried to disqualify all of the voters they registered. Looks like I knew a little more than you thought.
Aww did u get a little butt hurt that i said Obama wasnt going to give u any tonight?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So VA isnt part of America? </div></div>
I never said that did I ??? I was implying that you are a moron that thinks you know what everyone want but you have absolutely no idea. </div></div>
You said from SWVA so I would know anything America wants even though thats a portion of SWVA, so does that mean you are a moron too since you fall into that same category? As I said it doesnt take a genius to understand that the American ppl want to know what the candidates are going to do about the issues/problems.
Neither canidate is going to do a damn thing about anything. All they are going to do is sit and collect a paycheck and get people to make decisions for them. Thats all that ever happens.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aww did u get a little butt hurt that i said Obama wasnt going to give u any tonight? </div></div>
Butt hurt? Cant come up with a better reply? If you look at other threads you can see I've said the same thing about ACORN.
Bookmarks