Well....here we go! I think this is gonna be interesting....?
Brace yourself folks...but a little bird tells me Obama has an 8 point lead in VA as of 3 PM... and he's winning NC as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
IMO, It's gonna be the GOP with the sore losers later on...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That's what I was gonna say. Top electoral vote getter won the president and whomever came in second, got the VP slot.
Don't see how you could know that since it is illegal to count the votes before the polls close. If that is the case, then someone needs to looking into that.
The only way anyone could know would be through exit polling, and they are not always correct.
The votes are tallied throughout the day by the electorate...nothing illegal about it.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks