I agree 100%, hit that nail right on the head. It has shown in almost every aspect tonight.
This election from top to bottom (Prez, House, Senate) has been nothing short of a rebuke of the Republican party and its policies.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I agree 100%, hit that nail right on the head. It has shown in almost every aspect tonight.
As a conservative (not necessarily a repub), I agree. I also think that 4 years of marxism will swing things dramatically the other way. Dem. senators and congressmen best start differentiating themselves from Obama now, or their asses are in hot water next election.
That's absolutely all it is because Republicans got completely away from their platform.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Agreed. I think they fell off their platform because folks didn't hold them accountable. 4 years of socialistic agenda should help right the ship though.
We need a good conservative Republican next time. Maybe Romney or Huckabee. I don't like Giulianni but he may have pulled some democrats.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
The Republicans will have to have a fresh face like Bobby Jindhal or Tim Pawlenty with Romney as a VP.
Republicans are going to have to turn the page and I personally look forward to the future challenge as a younger Republican.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
It'd be nice with a Republican congress if we can pull it off soon.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I personally look forward to the future challenge as a younger Republican. </div></div>
Same here
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It's time for us as Republicans to decide what we want our party to do in these next years.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks