Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: IMO

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    Any person can see how he was a dictator.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    Considering he didn't veto anything for 6 years....and his track record with the military etc etc...he wa basically a dictator.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    Well, VA unfortunately goes blue for the first time since 1964.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    There it is. Obama is our next President. I wish him luck,as he has so much work to do.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any person can see how he was a dictator. </div></div>
    You can repeat suprbeast all you want but that's still no a reason. Why was Bush a dictator??? That's stupid... just because you did like him doesn't make him a dictator. Let's hear it all knowing R13 whats your reasoning???
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Considering he didn't veto anything for 6 years....and his track record with the military etc etc...he wa basically a dictator. </div></div>
    So you wish he would have veto more things past through the Senate??? A Dem controlled senate ???
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    For 6 years it was Bush and his cronies destroying what 200 years of Americans had built...F U C K the GOP.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    I'm still not getting any examples of how he was a dictator ???
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IMO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For 6 years it was Bush and his cronies destroying what 200 years of Americans had built...F U C K the GOP. </div></div>

    Do I detect a bit of hostility there? I remember a lot of Dems went along with the decisions made over those 6 years. Throw them in with there as well. Perhaps you and I can visit and discuss the GOP and some of the fine people you're trashing?
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: IMO

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There it is. Obama is our next President. I wish him luck,as he has so much work to do. </div></div>
    I'll wish the regular folks luck- I'm thinking Obama has enough cash to keep him happy. I would have voted for the best, but the best didn't run.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •