Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: paul broun sees whats coming

Why the hell does people always have to use bush anytime we mention something about Obama? I dont like Bush either and i hate the Patriot Act. And I dont like those ideas mentioned in the begginning no matter who is President. And spuds if you are going to quote me at least add something intelligent to the conversation dont just cry well bush did this and that. bush is gone in less than two months and im glad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The reason is because you conservatives rant and worry about losing rights under an Obama presedency. When, after all, your rights took a bigger hit under Bush that they have under any President before him. So, if you are gonna talk about rights, expect to explain why you complain about losing rights but never say a word about the patriot Act....that's why.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because the same people that [censored] about Obama defend Bush and for the ones that "think" Obama will run the country into the ground...Bush has pretty much done that and for every thing they "think" Obama will mess up, Bush has already done something like it. Lay off Spuds, he made a good point as opposed to you who were comparing results from Obama and Hitlers elections.

Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hate the patriot act?

that has saved us more than once from another planned terrorist attack on our soil
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name em?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

crack is whack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason is because you conservatives rant and worry about losing rights under an Obama presedency. When, after all, your rights took a bigger hit under Bush that they have under any President before him. So, if you are gonna talk about rights, expect to explain why you complain about losing rights but never say a word about the patriot Act....that's why. </div></div>

First off I am not a conservative. I consider myself a moderate. I do not like Bush or the Patriot Act as I have previously stated. I agree that many of our rights have been totally obliterated under Bush. To R13: As for comparing Hitler's election results with that of Obama I was simply using it as an example to show how someone can come to power in a democratic government and then become a dictator.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I seen was a guy who was going to ship some heroin to the US and they "said" he was going to use to money to buy guns to fight against our troops. People have been caught doing that for a long time in a lot of places, they just gave it the name "narco-terrorism" and told us that only because of the Patriot Act we were able to catch them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The thing is, Bush has been the closest thing to a dictator the US has ever seen outside of Lincoln and FDR (who had to push their agendas through very different circumstances that what Bush was faced with). Even under those leaders, we overcame,prospered and didn't lose any of the rights afforded to us under the Bill of Rights. Under Bush we did tho...and coming off that administration, it's hard to say the next President will do anything more characteristic of a dictator than W. did.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm, the only thing I lost was a few minutes at the airport for extra screening.

Thought you were sick today supr????
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."