0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship

been shown to who?

when?

show me proof of that because all i see if news telling me that nobody has seen it yet
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still BS.</div></div>
    clearly its not

this is the 3rd or 4th lawsuit over this already

if its BS he should show it......the fact that nobody has seen it tells me it might not be BS </div></div>

Its been shown a hundred times, you just cant accept it. Why didnt Mccain file a suit when he was getting his ass beat throughout the election? </div></div>
    He was waiting for his advisor to file it for him? Since he doesn't want to appear this stupid, and the info is easy enough to find , if you want to look?

Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since its so easy to find.......and i cant.......find it and show me
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">been shown to who?

when?

show me proof of that because all i see if news telling me that nobody has seen it yet </div></div>
    All I see is that you can't/won't face facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since its so easy to find.......and i cant.......find it and show me </div></div>
    You smart boy, use a search. Nevermind, I'll get it for you again.

Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since its so easy to find.......and i cant.......find it and show me </div></div>
    You smart boy, use a search. Nevermind, I'll get it for you again. </div></div>
    please do

find me a copy of his birth certificate or other such citizenship records

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
    Summary
    In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii's Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Analysis
    Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.

Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous," state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes, energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so," Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."

Fukino said she has "personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Since we first wrote about Obama's birth certificate on June 16, speculation on his citizenship has continued apace. Some claim that Obama posted a fake birth certificate to his Web page. That charge leaped from the blogosphere to the mainstream media earlier this week when Jerome Corsi, author of a book attacking Obama, repeated the claim in an Aug. 15 interview with Steve Doocy on Fox News.

Corsi: Well, what would be really helpful is if Senator Obama would .....
    Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery. Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
    It isn't signed.
    No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.

In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
    The certificate number is blacked out.
    The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
    The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

You ever put this much effort into your job?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since its so easy to find.......and i cant.......find it and show me </div></div>
    please do

find me a copy of his birth certificate or other such citizenship records </div></div>
    More stupid questions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since its so easy to find.......and i cant.......find it and show me </div></div>
    please do

find me a copy of his birth certificate or other such citizenship records </div></div>

Hey, it is OK by me if you can't accept the facts. But you aren't gonna change anything, if Obama makes things worse- feel free to complain. But you have beat this horse to death-AGAIN. Get over this one issue, at least change to something fresh- [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]we are running out of challenges.