Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Yep, I told you so...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you in the CIA? Do you have military clearance? You have no idea what they were really. Citizens, don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and what the government really knows. I don't want to know. We don't need to know. For all you know, they could have had something pointed right at us. The government doesn't tell us everything because they don't want to start mass hysteria.
    Did you see Obama's first press conference after he was elected? He said after meeting with military personel, and becoming privy to info he wasn't before, he was going to have to rethink his plans on Iraq. When questioned about it, the look on his face told it all. He looked like "wow, I didn't know what the [censored] i was talking about". </div></div>
    Wanna buy a good used bridge? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you in the CIA? Do you have military clearance? You have no idea what they were really. Citizens, don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and what the government really knows. I don't want to know. We don't need to know. For all you know, they could have had something pointed right at us. The government doesn't tell us everything because they don't want to start mass hysteria.
    Did you see Obama's first press conference after he was elected? He said after meeting with military personel, and becoming privy to info he wasn't before, he was going to have to rethink his plans on Iraq. When questioned about it, the look on his face told it all. He looked like "wow, I didn't know what the [censored] i was talking about". </div></div>
    Exactly! People are just too stupid to believe it tho
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree war is war even God said kill all your enemies men, women, children, animals, crops </div></div>

Are you [censored] serious?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you in the CIA? Do you have military clearance? You have no idea what they were really. Citizens, don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and what the government really knows. I don't want to know. We don't need to know. For all you know, they could have had something pointed right at us. The government doesn't tell us everything because they don't want to start mass hysteria.
    Exactly! People are just too stupid to believe it tho </div></div>

Either that or like everybody else ,he thought "I can't believe we killed camels with million dollar shots".
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds