Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Bushhhhheddd!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bushhhhheddd!

    In a Pew survey released today, "just 11% said Bush will be remembered as an outstanding or above average president,"? which is "by far the lowest positive end-of-term rating for any of the past four presidents."? Sixty-four percent of respondents said that the Bush administration "will be remembered more for its failures than its accomplishments."? The poll also asked people to describe Bush in a word. The top word that came to mind for 56 respondents was "incompetent":


    oneword

    _________

    Here's some more interesting ones ...

    dempub
    ______________

    app



    http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1063/bus...public-opinion

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bushhhhheddd!

    Where was the survey taken ? A college in Chicago probably
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bushhhhheddd!

    Are you serious? You could go to almost any area and get those results, he's a moron and most of America, not to mention the world thinks so.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bushhhhheddd!

    MA in 2003, that would have been a good time to quit.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bushhhhheddd!

    "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." "?Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001


    .
    .
    .
    .
    A few months later.......................

    "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." "?Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002



    And we libs/dems are the flip-floppers? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]



    I liked that particular one, but post some more of his screw-ups. I know simple man and suprbeast should have a few good ones.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bushhhhheddd!

    Source?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bushhhhheddd!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." "?Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001


    .
    .
    .
    .
    A few months later.......................

    "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." "?Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002



    And we libs/dems are the flip-floppers? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]



    I liked that particular one, but post some more of his screw-ups. I know simple man and suprbeast should have a few good ones. </div></div>
    That's what i'm wanting a source for not your pointless bs polls
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •