Where was the survey taken ? A college in Chicago probably
In a Pew survey released today, "just 11% said Bush will be remembered as an outstanding or above average president,"? which is "by far the lowest positive end-of-term rating for any of the past four presidents."? Sixty-four percent of respondents said that the Bush administration "will be remembered more for its failures than its accomplishments."? The poll also asked people to describe Bush in a word. The top word that came to mind for 56 respondents was "incompetent":
_________
Here's some more interesting ones...
______________
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1063/bus...public-opinion
Where was the survey taken ? A college in Chicago probably
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Are you serious? You could go to almost any area and get those results, he's a moron and most of America, not to mention the world thinks so.
MA in 2003, that would have been a good time to quit.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." "?Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001
.
.
.
.
A few months later.......................
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." "?Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
And we libs/dems are the flip-floppers? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
I liked that particular one, but post some more of his screw-ups. I know simple man and suprbeast should have a few good ones.
Source?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
See approval ratings. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Truman's approval rating was in the 20's for a good while. I think history has vindicated him nicely. I don't expect that kind of huge turnaround for Bush, but future events could well change the general opinion of him a good bit.
I don't think he's done a very good job either, but common sense tells you that current piling on is the result of a wolf pack mentality and that will subside once the prey is no longer in sight.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
What I don't understand, is why are we still "hashing" this stuff around? He lost the election and "Big Ears" won. Let's wait 4 years before we make any judgements on him.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See approval ratings. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Still no source. I'm sure it was some left liberal site
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks