O yea i forgot you're all knowing if you don't agree with it it's stupid and doesn't have a point but if you believe it it's the gospel. What was i thinking ???
It only annoys you because its the truth.
O yea i forgot you're all knowing if you don't agree with it it's stupid and doesn't have a point but if you believe it it's the gospel. What was i thinking ???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
No, I just think you are.
Then that's the case .If you say it it's GOT to be right. Sorry me or anybody else questioned your all knowing greatness
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Not anybody else, just you.
I see what it is now... Norton City schools are superior to PV. I should have known not to argue with someone from the "smart school" in the area
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
No, not that either.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see what it is now... Norton City schools are superior to PV. I should have known not to argue with someone from the "smart school" in the area </div></div>
It's alright not everyone can be smart like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Just kidding
crack is whack
haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks