There's wacky extremists on both sides, and this is a prime example. This makes me just as every bit angry as the GOP PAC backed vandals/protestors, I ain't gonna lie or defend this because it's wrong, no matter which side does it for one reason--it hinders any progress that could/should be made on the health reform issue. It doesn't further the discussion of how to make things better at all...and that's a **** shame.
That cat should be put on the same list to keep an eye on as any extremist separatist militia member, IMO. Just as dangerous to other citizens as any of them.
I will say this though--I'd like to see someone other than Malkin break the news, then it'd have more credibility in my eyes. She's as shady as the day is long and is further right than Ann Coulter, and 2x as dumb as Michelle Bachmann.




Bookmarks