Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Most agree with me...

Well for one, terrible link, blatant right wing site...so I don't take it seriously, when I looked it up, these same kind of sites came up. After reading through the all the bullshit, I'm trying to figure out what's different? As far as I know, we have the same exact laws, along with every other country in the world.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Well for one, terrible link, blatant right wing site...so I don't take it seriously, when I looked it up, these same kind of sites came up. After reading through the all the bullshit, I'm trying to figure out what's different? As far as I know, we have the same exact laws, along with every other country in the world.
    So it doesn't fit what you want to think- we should all toss it out the window? Makes you wonder about the title of the thread-" Most what agree with you ?" Mexico really puts people in jail and deports the trash. That is why folks like their law. But it is okay, cause we are stupid enough to let anybody into the country, even if they can't work and won't pay taxes.
    The reason you can't find sites with other info? It might be the truth. But I'll go along with your wisdom- IMO. That is the "get out of jail free " card you played the other day, isn't it? As long as it is followed by IMO- it doesn't matter what was said.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    So it doesn't fit what you want to think- we should all toss it out the window? Makes you wonder about the title of the thread-" Most what agree with you ?" Mexico really puts people in jail and deports the trash. That is why folks like their law. But it is okay, cause we are stupid enough to let anybody into the country, even if they can't work and won't pay taxes.
    The reason you can't find sites with other info? It might be the truth. But I'll go along with your wisdom- IMO. That is the "get out of jail free " card you played the other day, isn't it? As long as it is followed by IMO- it doesn't matter what was said.
    No, when its covered in right wing propaganda, I throw it out the window. Did you even look around the site or see the pic with the article that says "Get your free 'I don't believe the Liberal Media' bumper sticker" lmao. I check the site first, if it's that bad, it's easy to throw it out...esp with dead give aways like what you posted. The "most agree with me" was from a poll, that said most agree with me. We put people in jail to and deport them too, they just have a fraction of illegals coming in, that's assuming I believe this shit.

And they're trash? What makes them trash? They're people, you'd do the same exact thing, you just lucked up and were born here. They can't work? But I thought that was the problem, that they were taking our jobs? Which is it then?

And no, it's because this is the same talking points thats been passed around from one right wing site to the next, my favorite was Malkins that I seen. It's no "get out of jail free card", it's what I always do, check the source first and that's common sense. Bullshit sites produce bullshit articles which produce bullshit "facts". And when I was accused of saying that what I said was the truth and everyone else was wrong, when I said from post one it was MY OPINION, it's going to pointed out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't work is the prob for me- if you arent legal....somebody is cashing in on their labor for nothing. If you got somebody that wants in this country and is willing to follow the rules, I'm happy with it. And trash? That would be the criminals that anybody is happy to get to leave their country. Those are the two bigest problems I have with folks sneaking into the country. I mean, IMO.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12