0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Keep it coming Palin..

Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Obama = Carter II

Right now it's looking that way. Could turn around for the Dems but I doubt it.
    What, that he inherited a terrible economy too? Carter just got a bad wrap, with the economy he got and the oil crisis, things just got worse and everyone blamed him. It shouldn't happen that way with Obama, the economy should have improved very much by 2012 - the numbers released today show a lot of improvement, jobless claims are down and the market has recovered unbelievably. With all of the troops out of Iraq, the withdrawal starting in Afghan by then, some great parts of the HC bill taking effect like the ones this year and he should be in good shape.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carter was a screwup and things ain't turnin' around anytime soon.....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carter just tried to micromanage things, you can't do that with a crisis that large, he wasn't as nearly as bad as the right makes him out to be. And they've gotten better already, no reason to believe they won't in 2 years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Things are not better. Playing creative numbers games to make things look better doesn't actually make things better in real life. We are in a quagmire that we aren't getting out of anytime soon....if ever.

You've defended Carter in detail before. I've stated my opinion that he was the south end of a north bound donkey before (in detail). I didn't convince you, you sure didn't convince me. I'm right, your wrong, but that's just the way it is. Some people are too big of ideologues to ever recognized even the most obvious truth if it conflicts with their oh so dear ideology.

Some times there's a good reason that an opinion is near universal, (ie Carter was a jackass) it's called the truth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Obviously the economy has gotten better, the recession is over and there's been a lot of GDP growth since then. Jobless claims are down, there was a lot of private sector growth this past month and the market just had its best month since 1939....jobs lag behind after a recession, that's esp. true with this esp. Bad recession we just had. I'll bet by then, the unemployment numbers will be a lot better. This isn't cherry-picking numbers, its stating facts with the numbers that count.

I do remember that, don't remember you providing anything in detail, it was mostly you just saying he was bad and 'everyone can see it'. The very na?ve and simplistic view of 'we had bad times, must be Carters fault', when what I posted proves inflation had been on the rise since 65' and happened to peak on his watch...his policies didn't cause it, his fed. reserve pick is what turned things around, not that other na?ve view of Reagan doing anything. Carter actually created just as many jobs as Reagan did in half the time. I'm actually right and you're wrong, Carter wasn't nearly as bad as that conservative myth, Ford was a thousand times worse, Bush was too and Reagan was as incompetent as they come.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, you're a real treat. What color is the sky in your world?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't have anything to disprove anything I said huh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing but the truth. You spam this forum with tons of your extreme left ideology which is just as stupid as extreme right ideology and pump up your ego by simply outlasting anyone who disagrees with you. You never actually win an internet argument. No one does. It's all about who outlasts who. In the past I've tried to deal with you in that exact same manner because I have encountered your type on the web plenty of times before. Arrogant, self-absorbed, believing you possess the truth to the exception of all others. I tried to do that but one of this forums moderators seemed to not like me doing it so I stopped and I don't plan to concern myself about it again. In fact I deleted this forum from my bookmarks and intended to not come back...that's my fault for doing so. I'm far too busy to worry about some internet blowhard who thinks he's a genius when he is actually just a brainwashed kid.

The fact is quantity does not equal quality but does serve to silence potential critics on internet forums, I've seen it dozens of times as a moderator on a much larger forum. I was at one time attempting to counter some of your trite but as I said when one of the moderators seemed to take exception to that I decided it was certainly a lost cause.

Do you think you've actually swayed anyones opinion? Surely you don't believe that? Surely. So the only remaining reason for your ideological landslides is to feed your ego.

You also have the most selective memory I've ever encountered online.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow

pretty harsh, no need to clutter this thread up with a flame war from either side
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Harsh yet true
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast