Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

Like I said before I believe that all christian denominations including catholic if they are having discussion at all should be talking more in terms of coming together under one banner than pointing out each others differences. A christian is a christian is a christian no matter how you slice it protestant or catholic.

Can you reference them to the Bible... if not you are following the teachings of the founders of the church... we can not add to or take away from scripture.

Are you a Christian? Because you just seem to be okay with anything.

Well if we are so miss informed... please inform us.

In reality that will not happen... even the Bible teaches that... they wil not ever come to an agreement.... but that is a good outlook and I agree. One more thing: If a denomination is not teaching the Scriptures I will not support it at all... you can if you wish though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My religion or relationship with whatever God I have frankly is none of your business. As of right now Rocketer, this was a very bad idea to create this Religion Forum due to the fact that this "hokie bird" character seems to want to do nothing but post his spiritual and philosophical views on the board. (If you don't believe me, take a look at all his posts and see how many are actually about sports or other subjects besides religion). If I wanted some of that Old Time Religion, I'd get up off my duff and get into church. Like I said earlier, just another instance of someone trying to ram this down my throat. And before anyone says "Well, you don't have to read those posts...", I have the right to read anything I want to, and if some thing offends me, I'll damm sure let you know. And on that subject, I will not read the religion forum anymore, nor read anymore of this characters posts. End of discussion.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you did not want to hear it you would not be over here on the Religion forum. No one is cramming anything down your throat, but all of this religious speaking that you say Hokiebird is doing belongs on this forum.
    crack is whack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems you just want to be an instigator. So once again, here are the last few lines of my post and maybe you can read it as a whole this time:

"And before anyone says "Well, you don't have to read those posts...", I have the right to read anything I want to, and if some thing offends me, I'll damm sure let you know. And on that subject, I will not read the religion forum anymore, nor read anymore of this characters posts. End of discussion."

[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Posts from here on are off-topic. Please get back on topic or we will close the thread & lock it. If you have a problem with this, contact me via PM and we'll discuss.

Thanks, CoeburnCane
    crack is whack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted--not on topic.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast