Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does being ........

Re: What does being ........

[ QUOTE ]
    Abusing my authority by saying who you are? And saying you will be banned again if you can't understand what is said to you? Sounds like I tried to warn you, not sure how that would be viewed as abuse of powers.

What do you mean by saying "understand what is said to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    What is the difference then between me and you

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest differance is he pays for the fourm (It is his pool he is just letting us swim in it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that and I am grateful for that.. really I am.... that is not what I meant... we should all be respectful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I mean is this, several people complained to you about posting 6 times in a row on the same thread. Maybe you have your page layed out differently but most of us have it where the replies show up one after another on the same page. So if in this topic you post 10 times in a row, to 10 different people, it doesn't show up under a sub-heading, easy to read, it shows 10 posts in a row all by you. It makes the board nearly impossible to read or keep up with.

For example.

You make a post.
    I reply
    Counts replies
    Ironlung replies
    elp6n replies
    LPD replies
    j10 replies
    and so on

You come on the next day and you start to read the board. Well you read the first reply, and you post something to me. Then you read Counts reply and you post something to him and so on and so forth, this is the way the thread looks to someone who tries to figure out what is going

PacMan
    R0cketer
    Counts
    Ironlung
    Elp6n
    LPD
    j10
    PacMan
    Pacman
    Pacman
    Pacman
    Pacman
    Pacman

Now then, someone comes on and starts to try to catch up on the thread. You may have had a great first post. We all had good replies to it. Then the end of the thread looks like this

Pacman 'I agree'
    Pacman "Why do you think that'
    Pacman "Thank you"
    Pacman "You need to read such and such verse"
    Pacman "Yes"

Now for one minute imagine that you're someone else coming on to read that, how in the heck can they make heads or tails out of what you're saying? It happens to almost all of us now and then, we'll reply to someone said early in a thread, and then get further in and see something else we want to comment on. You tended to do it everytime and the simple solution was said to you, use the quote function so people know what you're answering, otherwise it looks like you are carrying on a conversation with yourself and makes it very difficult to understand what is said.

Is that a bit clearer?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Now for one minute imagine that you're someone else coming on to read that, how in the heck can they make heads or tails out of what you're saying? It happens to almost all of us now and then, we'll reply to someone said early in a thread, and then get further in and see something else we want to comment on. You tended to do it everytime and the simple solution was said to you, use the quote function so people know what you're answering, otherwise it looks like you are carrying on a conversation with yourself and makes it very difficult to understand what is said.

Is that a bit clearer? Quote:

10-4 i UNDERSTAND. Thanks a lot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why don't you go chase Inky, Blinky, and Clyde around a maze.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Why don't you go chase Inky, Blinky, and Clyde around a maze.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mik Mo I love you man. You are awsome!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't need you to tell me that.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    If he ain't been living under a rock ,or a Muslim -how could he come up with that question to open the thread? I'm thinking he will have to find another way to run up numbers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may sound like a simple question to start with but is it? A lot of people may not know what it means... based on the number of replies my statement must be correct. Some believe you can act how you wish and still get to heaven... while others feel like they are good people and can do it by themselves.... but the truth is if it is so simple why are not more choosing the way then? You tell me what it means then.

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't need you to tell me that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that your twin brother on the poster ? ha ha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stop while I'm ahead, Jesus freak.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast