Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that....

Do you believe that....

Do many of you believe that The enemy (the Devil) is behind evill things such as the 911 attacks and the VT shootings?

Re: Do you believe that....

[ QUOTE ]
    Do many of you believe that The enemy (the Devil) is behind evill things such as the 911 attacks and the VT shootings?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since no one has replied yet... I will go ahead and state my outlook toward it. I believe all things are inspired by good or evil... God being good and the Devil being evil. We have many new diagnosis about different disorders that people have. I am going to mention a few but please do not become offended if you know someone with these disorders. ADHD, Add, Bi- Polar and so on.... years ago you never heard of these did you? We can say 2 things happened here either it took the science department hundreds of years to figure things out or we are just labling behaviors and putting a name on them. Remember when Jesus was in the boats with his Disciples and he went to Legion and cast the demons out and they went into the swine and the swine drowned? He never said hey you are skitso.. or hey you are Bi-Polar.. he said come out of him.... I believe whatever we allow to control our mind will overtake us... our thoughts are powerful and eventually become actions. I do not understand everything about so called disorders and I am not a doctor but I believe it can be demonic influences... anyone have any comments on this?

I think we are getting closer to the end of the Book.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My wife is ADD and my son is ADHD. I'm going to work out so I don't say something that will get me banned, but I will be back after I get settled down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think its the government.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After having cooled off for a night, I will comment on this topic and then go cool off again. I am completely offended by your comments of demonic presences in people who have disorders that manifest in certain behaviors. I think it is time that you go out and do some research on all these disorders and find out what they are before you decide that it is really a Satan vs. God thing. These disorders are biological in nature and involve the chemistry in the brain. People who have ADD, ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, and some of the other ones are born with it. There are certain tests and criteria that you have to meet before you officially get the label. And for your information, these disorders have always been around. But times have changed a lot in the last 20 years. You cannot drop out of school when you are 16. Classes are longer and more intense. There is no social promotion. Accountability is very high. These disorders are as medical as diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer. I'd love to hear you rail on about how those are really demonic presences.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

COme on, you know better when you get a cold its temporary poesseion. ALl that snot comes from your nose and the bowls of Satan. I know a bunch of Death Metal bands write songs about it, my favorite is "I gave you the Flu, I gave you the Devil" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You never heard of ACL injuires, much either. You never heard of a lot of things, medical advancements have changed the entire world. Instead of listing someone as "crazy" we can isolate and help treat certain ailments and diseases specifically.
    Your logic is often scary, I do not know who you are beyond your screen name, so do not get offended when I comment on this, much of the things you say, I dunno. I may need to go cool off as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since no one has replied yet... I will go ahead and state my outlook toward it. I believe all things are inspired by good or evil... God being good and the Devil being evil. We have many new diagnosis about different disorders that people have. I am going to mention a few but please do not become offended if you know someone with these disorders. ADHD, Add, Bi- Polar and so on.... years ago you never heard of these did you? We can say 2 things happened here either it took the science department hundreds of years to figure things out or we are just labling behaviors and putting a name on them. Remember when Jesus was in the boats with his Disciples and he went to Legion and cast the demons out and they went into the swine and the swine drowned? He never said hey you are skitso.. or hey you are Bi-Polar.. he said come out of him.... I believe whatever we allow to control our mind will overtake us... our thoughts are powerful and eventually become actions. I do not understand everything about so called disorders and I am not a doctor but I believe it can be demonic influences... anyone have any comments on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's see...do you think gravity is inspired by good or evil? Or is it just some phenomenon that Newton thought up to scientifically explain something God/Devil controlled by scientific means? I mean, think about it--had we ever heard of gravity before the 1680's? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Look--just because something is scientifically explained doesn't mean it is demonic or divinely inspired. It doesn't mean that it's not either, though. I'm sure there's plenty of forces that we cannot scientifically explain in this world that are driven by forces of good & evil.

However--if you want to look at diseases--track it back to the Garden. When the devil tempted Eve into taking of the tree of life and eating the fruit, and then Eve gave the fruit to Adam...that intrinsically made all of us innately depraved. (NOTE--this is if we're tracing things back from the beginning of the Bible.)

Now--if you take the concept of innate depravity and expand it out a little bit--it basically means born of sin, and perfection cannot exist in the presence of sin, so thusly--we are imperfect beings from the start.

Since we are imperfect beings, our bodies aren't going to stay healthy due to environmental factors created by our own free will, choices we've made to pollute and royally screw up our earth from what God intended for it to be. I feel that a bit of Darwinism will tell us that the more imperfect beings breed with each other and have offspring, the more that we will all be susceptible to disease.

So it's not demonic possession--it's more likely a function of an increase in biomedical knowledge along with the continual creation of increasingly genetically imperfect offspring.

Take it or leave it--that's my thought and the logic behind it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was a great response. Gotta go for now, the spawn of Satan wants to go play ball. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hard to believe that people with things like ADHD do normal things like play Little League and ride their bikes. Should have seen his report card; 96, 92, 86, 84, 88, 87. All in regular ed. classes. He/we work very hard to have a "normal" family.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast