In the Book of Matthew Chapter 7 you will read this in the 6th verse: Do not give dogs what is is sacred and do not cast your pearls to the swine.. If you do they may trample them under their feet.. then turn and tear you to pieces... This scripture has hit home with me!!!! So this teaches us not to give what is sacred to dogs.. Here it seems like we are being taught how to and how not to exhort.. but this is not saying not to exhort but how to do it. Exhort means to invite, beseech, or entreat with all longsuffering and doctrine.The Bible teaches that the day is coming when people will not endure sound doctrine.. and I believe we are there and have been for a little while.So I exhort you.. the reades of this post to not take anyones word for anything.. including mine.. go search for yourself and see what God desires of you as an individual. I would never purposley lead you astray.. but hey I am human though. The Bible is what we will all be judged by in the end and not my opinion or yours. Sometimes in our own minds we want to pick and choice what is acceptable and what is not.. I am guilty of that sometimes... but we all need to see what God thinks about our decisions or our behavior. I think in order not to cast the pearls to the swine we must always have a loving spirit when discussing topics on here.. and I am guilty of not having that all the time.. so I am deeply sorry and I thank juggernaut 28 for bringing that to my attention in a loving spirit.Let me give you a little example( you will need to read Luke 37-39) to get the big picture)..Even though Mary came with a contrite heart and humble spirit by washing Jesus' feet with her tears.. but the Pharisees seen it as being self righteousness.. see the Pharisee did not see see the contrition, the humility. or the weeping over her sins.. he had a spirit of condemnation.. so therefor if she had of came before such a Pharisee in the same spirit of contrition revealing her heart she would have been casting that which is holy before dogs.. even though the Pharisees were the church leaders leaders, that would have been casting her pearls to the swine or before the swine.. for they would have turned on her. I hope this makes sense.