Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look back through this thread, Me and UT1 had a discussion on Bibles, We have always gotten along well here, and extremely well on the Cumberland, and to the best of my knowledge, we will continue to always get along, nobody threatened to kill nobody... </div></div>

I just haven't been close enough to you to bloody your nose yet! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course I'm only kidding. I haven't been mad at anyone on here that I know of, not even pac-man!! I just call 'em as I see, and respect other's opinions even if I don't agree with them. I can't say the reverse is true, as I'm sure some have been sore at me! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best scenario is sometimes to logout and walk away for a few minutes. That has prevented me from making many a post that I had typed out (that I'd probably still be embarassed about).

We all get annoyed at times.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need to try that sometime. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried that several times, but alas, it doesn't work for me. I am too stubborn to do something like that.