Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How often?

Re: How often?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, getting a little threatened that somebody knows who you are? Have something to hide? If you know who I am, more power to you. I promise you I will not lose any sleep over it tonight. </div></div>

Rock is still sitting by.. when he should have stopped this stuff... he liked it though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps you should try to be mature yourself.

Wow good thing your nickname isn't guy....imagine everytime someone said hey guys, we would have to delete it
    </div></div>

Here is your moderator at work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Related question:
    Why is it ok for you to badger everyone else for their names and identities, and you get really bent out of shape when someone else knows who you are?
    What's the difference? </div></div>

Well... here she is again.. she pops in at the right time, everytime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummmm told a user who wasn't being mature to be mature.

And said a good thing your nickname wasn't "guy"....guess what your nickname, nobody else knew it, outside of probably him and you.

You're the one who gave your name.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Power trip. </div></div>

Here is Mi mo... Rock still on standby

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And by the way, so you sit here, going post by post, judging everybodys opinion, downing everybodys posts, but conveniently leaving all your rubbish out.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask centennialdawg to do it himself. If he doesn't want to do it because you feel it incriminates you as to your identity, then that's his choice b/c it's his post.

You put it out there who you were man--live w/it. </div></div>

Here is Cane not enforcing the rules of the forum. I requested and he says tuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what one thing that gets people banned the quickest? Threats. Who threatened someone on this board.

C'mon even you can answer that one.

But of course you won't answer it, just like everything else.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Power trip. </div></div>

Here is Mi mo... Rock still on standby </div></div>

So someone says power trip, and we should beat them about the head huh? Yet you call people names and thats all good, because I guess you mean well, right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah he knows who I am. He also knows that I'd say anything I'm saying right now to his face in person, regardless of board or moderation privileges.

I'd almost guarantee you he'd snap and try to get physical with me before I would when I was proving him wrong point by point by point.

Of course, then again he wouldn't have much of any point in person because he couldn't copy/paste from his favorite websites to get his messages. </div></div>

Here is Cane talking about my family and bringing them into it.. then says I would snap .. starting all the phsical stuff.