Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Marilyn Manson

Dude, if you think that the garbage you put in your first post is the truth, you are wrong...lol...People have accused Manson of doing all kinds of crazy things that, even as crazy as he is, he hasn't done. Personally, I think your first post in this thread is hilarious.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, if you think that the garbage you put in your first post is the truth, you are wrong...lol...People have accused Manson of doing all kinds of crazy things that, even as crazy as he is, he hasn't done. Personally, I think your first post in this thread is hilarious. </div></div>

Yes it is garbage, but the sad thing is: It is true. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, if you think that the garbage you put in your first post is the truth, you are wrong...lol...People have accused Manson of doing all kinds of crazy things that, even as crazy as he is, he hasn't done. Personally, I think your first post in this thread is hilarious. </div></div>

Yes it is garbage, but the sad thing is: It is true. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>

Or you believe it to be true though most of it is out and out bunk and falsehoods. Whatever floats your ark though, Noah.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, if you think that the garbage you put in your first post is the truth, you are wrong...lol...People have accused Manson of doing all kinds of crazy things that, even as crazy as he is, he hasn't done. Personally, I think your first post in this thread is hilarious. </div></div>

Yes it is garbage, but the sad thing is: It is true. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>

Or you believe it to be true though most of it is out and out bunk and falsehoods. Whatever floats your ark though, Noah. </div></div>

Yes, I believe it to be 90% true.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you knock it down to 5 or 10% you'll be closer to the truth...early in his career the christian coalition did all they could to squash him...even printing lies and falsehoods...you can perpetuate that if ya want...but let's remember KISS stands for Knights In Satan's Service and Ozzy is the real antichrist...gimme a break and think for yourself for once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you knock it down to 5 or 10% you'll be closer to the truth...early in his career the christian coalition did all they could to squash him...even printing lies and falsehoods...you can perpetuate that if ya want...but let's remember KISS stands for Knights In Satan's Service and Ozzy is the real antichrist...gimme a break and think for yourself for once. </div></div>

Okay... you are not accepting my outlook on this.. but that is okay you will get by with it though. I can take it...That is your opinion and I respect it even though I disagree. Will you please do the same? Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alice Cooper too...you know the old guy who plays golf now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

You got all your information Pac-Man where? Was that all in the Bible or did you get it off the internet.

Here hold on, I'm going to post something on here, that is about you (the person). Further on, another thead, I'll post oh wait, some of that might not be true.

Then whenever anybody searches for your name, they'll find the bad stuff first. Sure they might see the 'some of the stuff isn't true' later but who knows what part is true, so just post it all

You see the danger in foolishly believing everything you read on the internet? Hey watch out someone is stealing kidneys, a kid is getting 5 cents to the cancer society for every forward you make, Bill Gates is sending you money for using Windows, etc etc etc.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I get a chance I'll dissect your 1st post and show you exactly how foolish it is...if you would look at the quotes you put up there, and try to understand them, you could open your eyes a little bit to what is being said by Manson, he's not saying he is evil...he is saying Christians make him out to be evil because he is an artist. And since Christians demonize art they don't understand, he is evil TO THEM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alice Cooper too...you know the old guy who plays golf now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

You got all your information Pac-Man where? Was that all in the Bible or did you get it off the internet.

Here hold on, I'm going to post something on here, that is about you (the person). Further on, another thead, I'll post oh wait, some of that might not be true.

Then whenever anybody searches for your name, they'll find the bad stuff first. Sure they might see the 'some of the stuff isn't true' later but who knows what part is true, so just post it all

You see the danger in foolishly believing everything you read on the internet? Hey watch out someone is stealing kidneys, a kid is getting 5 cents to the cancer society for every forward you make, Bill Gates is sending you money for using Windows, etc etc etc.

</div></div>

I have some of the knowledge from the Internet...very little. I have watched countless videos uncovering groups like this. Check in on it yourself and see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everybody Pac-Man is actual a cross-dressing woman, he works at a school, he is insane, he goes to church but sometimes doesn't and last week was found having sexual relations with livestock while dressed as Elvis.

Wait now Pac-Man if you disagree with me, thats ok, that is your right and I guess you'll just have to respect my opinion even if we disagree. Besides 90% or so of what I said is probably true.

Do you see any of the dangers of what your way of thinking is?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.