Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who lied

Re: Who lied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm abstaining because someone who's ashamed enough of themselves to leave the forum like Pac is tells me everything I need to know about them. I don't need to vote. </div></div>

Yes I am upset right now... Cane you are a chump.... I am getting off here before I come that way and other ways and pound your heads... that is my flesh speaking. YOu al are idiots and nothing but liars and decievers.. you will get your big boy. Vote for your buddy Rock.....</div></div>

...and the true colors show. </div></div>

No that is not the true colors that is the colors of someone who meant well and wanted to be a light but you and others with your not so Christian views rose up against me... I will repent later and calm down.. you better just be glad I cannot get to you at this moment. Jesus help us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow now threatening people...impressive
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL....yeah you're not going to ....fine and dandy

If you can't realize that proves exactly what I'm saying, there is no hope for you.

LOL yep I'm on the fence, here I am condemning a lot of what you say, proving it, and thats on the fence.

No I'm a Christian, I fail, I allow myself to get angry and I sin. I also am smart enough to see and have enough understanding of the Bible and God's word (not yours). No fence, just on the side opposite false prophets. </div></div>

Rock same goes for you good buddy... if you continue to say things like this.. me and you will have a little face to face talk... leave it alone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm abstaining because someone who's ashamed enough of themselves to leave the forum like Pac is tells me everything I need to know about them. I don't need to vote. </div></div>

Yes I am upset right now... Cane you are a chump.... I am getting off here before I come that way and other ways and pound your heads... that is my flesh speaking. YOu al are idiots and nothing but liars and decievers.. you will get your big boy. Vote for your buddy Rock.....</div></div>

No that is not the true colors that is the colors of someone who meant well and wanted to be a light but you and others with your not so Christian views rose up against me... I will repent later and calm down.. you better just be glad I cannot get to you at this moment. Jesus help us.</div></div>

I've never threatened you in any manner. You've basically told me and about 5 other posters that you want to kick our collective rears, but yet, you're still trying to say that's not your true nature???

If you feel threatened, and that's how you react, then that's your true nature man. You might believe in God, but if you're anything like the rest of your fam, you'd have a legendary temper. That's true nature, right there.

BTW--thought you were leaving?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm abstaining because someone who's ashamed enough of themselves to leave the forum like Pac is tells me everything I need to know about them. I don't need to vote. </div></div>

No that is not the true colors that is the colors of someone who meant well and wanted to be a light but you and others with your not so Christian views rose up against me... I will repent later and calm down.. you better just be glad I cannot get to you at this moment. Jesus help us.</div></div>

I've never threatened you in any manner. You've basically told me and about 5 other posters that you want to kick our collective rears, but yet, you're still trying to say that's not your true nature???

If you feel threatened, and that's how you react, then that's your true nature man. You might believe in God, but if you're anything like the rest of your fam, you'd have a legendary temper. That's true nature, right there.

BTW--thought you were leaving? </div></div>

Dude my temper is usually pretty good until peole like you say things... leave my family out of it.. you got it... you would not even want me to tell my brother that.. he is not as understanding as me. I leave when I get ready to leave. I never threatend to kick your rear.. did I?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow I think we've got about 10 witnesses of you threatening people, you sure you don't want to reconsider that?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" am getting off here before I come that way and other ways and pound your heads"
    followed by

"I never threatend to kick your rear.. did I? "

Mmmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" am getting off here before I come that way and other ways and pound your heads"
    followed by

"I never threatend to kick your rear.. did I? "

Mmmm
    </div></div>

yELL RIGHT.. COME ON DOWN TO pv i WILL BE WAITING WITH BELLS ON.But from what I have seen you are all talk.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude that is your own words LOL

Do you not even remmeber what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the one who posted those words, good Lord you need help.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's real Christian of you Dude. What happened to 'turn the other cheek"? Does the word 'hypocrite" have any meaning to you? Enough said. Sorry I had to read this mess.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast