Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who lied

Re: Who lied

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

I threatened noone. and I only lost it with you mostly.. here you go again dragging everybody in to make up for your actions.Maybe Cane also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes yes it would.. come on, I have nothing to lose, just somebody come and pick me up.. and maybe a shot or two of something nice and tasty, and i'll be good to go.. haha </div></div>

Are you serious? I do not resort to violence but I will give you far warning dont do it dude. No whiskey will help you, it will only get your courage up, that is it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He didn't invite me... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

I do not have a problem with you. Are we cool?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it comes to somethin like that...it's ok by me...that's one of my old hats. </div></div>

Dude listen it is talk just like this that gets me upset.. just will not let it die... just let it go dude... we do not have to prove anything do we?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL....yeah you're not going to ....fine and dandy

If you can't realize that proves exactly what I'm saying, there is no hope for you.

LOL yep I'm on the fence, here I am condemning a lot of what you say, proving it, and thats on the fence.

No I'm a Christian, I fail, I allow myself to get angry and I sin. I also am smart enough to see and have enough understanding of the Bible and God's word (not yours). No fence, just on the side opposite false prophets. </div></div>

Will you please provide info that supports your alligation of me teaching false stuff? Put it on for everyone to see please. YOu will not because it is not there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay, can you not tell when somebody is joking? you need to take a chill pill. This is an online chat board, I'm not going to come lookin to fight someone just because of an online post. Grow up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and you my friend are a fine definition of an online skitzo. You are a nut case when it comes to posting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, considering I am the person you would argue that a black snake is white with, I'd assume I would have been included in that lil tirade. I don't get upset over this [censored]. But if you are getting that ill over a message board you may have anger issues. I don't know you, and I don't really know that I want to, but just the same I'll treat you on here however you treat me...But it's not in anyones best interest to call me out...I'm a good guy but I won't back down from anyone.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and you my friend are a fine definition of an online skitzo. You are a nut case when it comes to posting.
    </div></div>

Is that right? In what way?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast