Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Teaching our kids to Lie

I read a very disturbing report this week in WorldNetDaily regarding an Illinois high school district's decision to subject their 14-year-old freshman classes to a "gay indoctrination seminar.Below is the link if you wish to read it.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=40631
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Teaching our kids to Lie

What do you expect when parents are absent and the NEA prevails?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you expect when parents are absent and the NEA prevails? </div></div>

I am a memeber of the NEA and i do not have any knowledge of them promoting such things. If you have info on that I would love to see it and I will talk to the Director in our area. What I got from the article is that the Principal took it upon himself to allow this.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My kids would be out of that school that instant.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My kids would be out of that school that instant. </div></div>

Well, I see your point, but is it really the school's fault? My thoughts are this: It is the people that are running the school that allowed it, so maybe they need to be made to leave..especially if it is a public school.Sounds like the Principal took it upon himself to do this, who knows he may even be a homosexual, I am not saying he is but what other reasoning could he have?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, id wants someone fired thats for sure. You cant just teach stuff and then tell the kids to not tell their parents. And even if the people were fired, I wouldnt trust thatplace again anyway.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, id wants someone fired thats for sure. You cant just teach stuff and then tell the kids to not tell their parents. And even if the people were fired, I wouldnt trust thatplace again anyway. </div></div>

There is a saying, you wil not try and hide what is decent, you wil just try and hide what is indecent. That is what he done, he took it upon himself to act as eveyone's parents and okay the Homosexual agenda. THrough him doing this evil characteristics arose. He Lured the kids in , just like you would a kid with a candy bar, he was being deceptive by hiding it from the parents, and he was endorsing something that the Bible is against and that should not be done in a public school. This characteristics closely line up with the Devil's tricks.

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't help but think that if prayer was still in schools, and God was not kicked out then the devil would have never had these doors open to him to do what he wants to our children.
    The worlds eyes have become blind if they cannot see this.
    Put God back into our schools with prayer, thanksgiving, and praise and watch the devil leave. Our children are reaping what our Govt. allowed one atheist to do. Without God there will always be these events to happen.
    Gods word says the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy. The devil has done exactly that in our school systems and homes, because God is not welcomed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't help but think that if prayer was still in schools, and God was not kicked out then the devil would have never had these doors open to him to do what he wants to our children.
    The worlds eyes have become blind if they cannot see this.
    Put God back into our schools with prayer, thanksgiving, and praise and watch the devil leave. Our children are reaping what our Govt. allowed one atheist to do. Without God there will always be these events to happen.
    Gods word says the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy. The devil has done exactly that in our school systems and homes, because God is not welcomed.
    </div></div>

YOu are so right about this. The government has seemed to taken over on this stuff. That is what Liberals do though. Where the presence of the Lord thrives, the Devil will be absent. Also is seems like we have a greater rise of bitter atheists that speak out against this and if I did not know any better I would think they were the majority. In fact I think it is like 2% that are Atheists and jsut think their votes are making more impact than the other 98%.