Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeni sweetie I can gladly tell you that Lea is not angry with you or anyone else for that matters at our board. I asked her to give this kafe a new try but she doesn't seem to want to.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Today the sun is shining [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] from a blue sky and with snow on the ground and trees it looks like a post card. It was the same yesterday.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have promised me for a while now that you would send me an e-mail Jeni dearest but I still haven't seen a glimpse of any e-mails from you. Please don't stop e-mailing me, I miss them.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeni I must say that your new avatar is really beautiful. You change your avatar quite often! Where have you found the new graemlins/pictures? I love them and would like to have them available here among the other graemlins. Friends for ever and ever dearest.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Caroline & Thank You!!!I like my new Avatar as well, I hope you do not think It silly of me for changing It so often... I tend to become bored Quite Quickly with the same one,
    I change thing's around In my house Quite Often as well LOL.

Sweet Caroline, The New Graemlin's I have been using are not Actually Graemlin's... they are Actually Smilie's from... "Smiley Central", & They are very easy to Download If you Wish to use them. They are very Cute are they not?

They are many different one's to choose from, much more than from here, they are Quite fun!!! I am so glad you like them Sweet Caroline, I do hope you can use them as well., they are too cute. Love & Blessing's To You Dearest.

36 3 13

23 28 121

36 1 13

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Caroline,I am so Glad my changing my Avatar does not bother you.
    Did you Know Caroline that there Is another Avatar featuring the Golden Gate Bridge? It Is very nice too!!!
    Just In case you would Like a change of Scenery.23 1 137.
    I do hope you had A Delicious Breakfast12 4 52 As for me I am just about ready to Retire for The Evening.
    Have A Marvelous Monday Sweetie, Best Regard's To You15 9 12
    Love To You Take Good Care Caroline.36 2 14

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for telling me about the other Golden Gate Bridge-avatar sweetie. Actually I have seen that one some time. My breakfast this morning consisted of tea and two sandwiches and was good. Hot chocolate with sandwiches are good too for breakfast. Sometimes I have cereals with yoghurt or milk and tea or hot chocolate for breakfast. What do you eat for breakfast Jeni?

Have a splendid Monday sweetheart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and take care of yourself. Say hi to Aaron from me please [img]smile.gif[/img] .

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 22, 2004 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweet Jeni, I do not think it's silly of you to change your avatar as often as you do. I like variety as well but I'm too much in love with my avatar to change it. Maybe I'm a little bit too crazy in love with San Francisco [img]wink.gif[/img] .

Time for me to have breakfast. Hope you will have a good nights sleep and a wonderful Monday. I hope to chat with you later today (Monday) [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] .

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Evening To You Sweet Caroline13 6 7 I hope you had A Fabulous day!!!13 3 41
    Your Breakfast Sounded Just Delicious Dear, What kind of Sandwich did you have with your Hot Chocolate? It Is making me feel Quite famished!!! I am very hungry at the moment.12 12 6 I usually eat Either Cereal or Hot Oatmeal for Breakfast & sometime's Fruit12 12 8 And Ocassionally Egg's & Hasbrown's. What do you Enjoy for Dinner Caroline?7 4 3

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 22, 2004 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yesterday evening (for me) I sent an e-card to you but I got a mail back saying that it was undeliverable. Have you changed e-mail adress Jeni?? If you have a new one please tell me what it is.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Caroline, It Is so Nice to see you Dearest!!!36 1 39 Actually I do have A new Address, But... I still use Alltitanic As well, so you may email me at either one Caroline, I am sorry It did not reach me.36 1 37