Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey, guys...where is everyone? I check everyday and the picture is still the same. No new posts. Hope you aren't ill or in jail. [img]confused.gif[/img] Please...somebody...anybody...email me. I'm lonesome!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey Lynn I'm still around, I've just been Incredibly busy! but I still love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Kevin! and I plan to be around here alot more often now that summer [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Is almost here.
    I watched the Postman last night [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] theres still no one cuter than Kevin We'll have a great summer Lynn talking Kevin. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi Lynn how are ya? I am back In full swing !!!!!
    I'll probably post so much you'll be tired of me Hee hee!!!!!! really I never tire of chattin about Kevin.

KEVIN THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi girls! I'm so glad to be back after many personal problems, but there all taken care of now hope everyone Is well, I'm looking forward to much discussion about Kevin this summer. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    anyone know what he's been up to?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm back and I plan to stay [img]wink.gif[/img] as long as someomne is willing to talk [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] about our wonderful Kevin Costner, I'll be here. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ladie's

I am here as well & I love to talk about Kevin & his movies, I hope this finds all of you well. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I am so happy [img]biggrin.gif[/img] that no one has forgotten about the Kevin Kafe [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

And I am very sorry for such a long absence from here but.... that Is another story. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have a Splendid day Everyone, I hope to chat with each of you very soon. CIAO [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]