Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Lea, I had forgotten about Dan!! Now that you mention It... I did not see Him, Or hear a word about Him [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I hope they did'nt have a Disagreement of some sort.
    Perhap's Dan, told Kevin that C was too young for him & Kevin became Cross. [img]mad.gif[/img]

[img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XRFHopEgIAAezKHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12d8c4ad2/EXP=1149988805/**http%3a//www.news24.com/Images/Photos/20060404092822Kev.jpg[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What if Christine already is pregnant but still so early so it doesn't show yet?????

[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lea I guess you're right in your statement that you should never say never when it comes to Kevin and Christine.

[img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Christine has just married a man who can't be that much younger than her own parents. That is not normal!! I'm wondering what her parents think about this marriage and relationship.

[img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I had Thought About that As Well Caroline, What Does Christine's Parent's Truly Think Of This Union? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    And My Conclusion Is... I Believe If Kevin, were Just A Ordinary Man without The Riches & Not A Famous Celebrity!!
    I Do Not Believe They Would Ever Approve Of Such A Marriage. [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 03, 2004 04:20 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know where TC is? I haven't seen her here for a while. Maybe she's busy with her kids.

Have a great Sunday girls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lea, how's your Sunday? Here in the city where I live it's been so rainy today but still it's been a good day for me. In the morning I was in church and after that I've been to my parents place.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Sweet Caroline, TC Is Alway's busy with her Children!! She Rarely Has A Spare Moment.Calling Her Is On my Agenda This Week, I am Certain She will Return This Week To say Hello, She Usually Manage's to Come To The Kafe On A weekly Basis. I hope You & Lea both had A Wonderful Weekend. Did Either Of you? Or any Other Ladie's watch The New Serie's "Desperate Houswive's" Sunday Evening? I have seen Promo's for This Show Since Mid-Summer & Wished to see What It was About!! I thought It Seemed Hopelessly Like Me At Time's, Because when you are A Housewife It can be Vey Demanding & I think we Are Quite Unappreciated as well!!
    Perhap's This May Open People's Eye's to what we Really Do At Home on A Daily Basis.
    But... I would Never Reccomend This Serie's For Educational Purpose's, Just For Entertainment, There was one Housewife That was Quite ****** In The Show & That Is not Alway's An Accurate Portrrayal, I Am Aware Of many Women who are Loyal Wive's, That would be Me. Have A Marvelous Monday Ladie's!! I hope we can
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] Chat & Have Fun Dishing About Kevin, All Week Long!! Blessing's To Each Of You. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 03:55 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Gracious!! Censored Again LOL!!
    I wonder which Of Us Ladie's, Get's Censored Most Often Here At Kevin's Kafe? [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 02:59 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast