Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hi Ladie's I posted 4 New photo's of Kevin This Evening!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.I am desperately trying To no Avail, to find that Scandalous Photo of him!!!! Would'nt we Like to see that Photo of him here at The Kafe, I have a Feeling that Picture would Indeed wet Our Appetite's LOL!!
    Have A Terrific Tuesday Everyone, Take Care, Of Yourself. CIAO[img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyKjRzE9BOIAAsimHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=11nq7u7ke/**http%3a//www.users.voicenet.com/~suler/asia/tp31.jpg[/img]

I would Loved To have Dined On The Titanic!!!! I love This Movie, & the Costume's. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 21, 2004 03:32 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Lea, I have heard Conflicting Storie's About whether The Passsenger's on the Titanic Truly Danced? In some movie's such as SOS Titanic, & The movie with Catherine Zeta Jone's, they are Portrayed as dancing but... In the Blockbuster Film Titanic, Third class Passenger's are only Portrayed as Dancing such as Jack & Rose In the Picture ,They are Dancing to A tune Referred to as Irish Party In Third Class, from The Cd.
    And yes I would love to Dance, Dine, & Drink Champagne All Evening Long Sigh.... I do Believe they Still do Dance The night Away at some Establishment's, And On The Queen Elizabeth. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] titanic50

I have this Poster on The Wall In my Den, I Absolutely Love It!! & Her Dinner Dress Is So Incredibly Elegant.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 22, 2004 03:17 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

TC, Titanic Is A Splendid Movie!! Taylor & I have very Good Taste!! LOL.
    What A Smart Girl she Is. Has she watched any of The other Movie's that have to do with The Tragic Event's? May I Suggest Watching them All, Each Version Has Lovely Costume's & Hats which I Adore. But Titanic Is Truly About The Tragic Event's of April 1912. Allthough I Become Swooned by the Splendor & Elegance of The Movie, I shant never forget The Story Of The Titanic!! Especially since I am Related to A Passenger, That In Itself Make's It Quite hard to Ever Forget. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

This was just too much fun I can't detach from the computer even though I should. Feels great to be able to join you girls.

[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have seen Titanic many times, the first time I went to the movie theater to see it with a friend of mine and then I have seen it on tv and video. It's a great movie even though the disaster was terrible of course.

Yesterday it was exactly ten years ago since a ferry on its way between a small country called Estonia (used to be a part of the Soviet Union before independence in '91) and Sweden sank. It's the worst boating disaster in modern times of peace. 852 people died and only 137 people survived. So incredible dreadful.

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aaron, thank you heaps for making this great site for your mother and her girlfriends. I love this site and finally I can join them.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Caroline, Aaron Say's... your Welcome Being The Polite Teenager that He Is. And I have seen Titanic So many Time's I have Lost Count, I love the Story Of Titanic & The Exquisite Costime's!! I could watch the movie's for Hour's just to see them, They are so Breathtaking.
    What Happened that Night Is so very Sad, I Am Alway's Saddened to hear about, Loss of Life In any Situation From Ship Disaster's To 9/11. Sweet Caroline, This Is Aaron When he was 10 Month's Old, I miss him Very much at this age.BabyAaron

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Aaron! You were so cute as a baby in the picture your mother posted here. It's wonderful to be able to join your mother and the other ladies. Finally I figured out how to access this site by setting the computer to accepting cookies. It just took too long for me to figure it out.

Have a wonderful and great weekend dear Aaron!

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

What a cute baby!!!!! i'm a waitress so keep those blue plate specials a comin. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This topic has a fitting name now as the site is blue [img]wink.gif[/img] !

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast