Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Evening to Jeni!

Lea

Hi. I see you are online. I went to some of the other sites to read what fans were saying about Kevin and Christine. Quite interesting as they seem to like Christine's handbags and are so delighted for her... [img]confused.gif[/img] Whatever... these are not my people, obviously.
    How are you feeling today? Better I hope. That horrible bug is sure going around. Miserable stuff for sure.
    You know, I read their message boards and I found what they had to say quite boring... didn't even care to post there. I like ours so much better! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Lea!! How are You this evening? I am Sick & Quite bored & I am all alone Sorry to say. Lea I read the board at Kevin Costner International That's where I discovered They were delighted by her website & her bag's. Silly Girl's!!!!
    I believe they are just so smitten with Kevin his Fiance can do no wrong, In their Eye's.
    I like Our site much better too Lea. much more Exciting,
    Did you look In on the Fotki site this Evening there Is some Nasty stuff Circulating there!! much like the Flu. Take care Lea stay well. Nice to chat with you. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

Lea

No. I don't go there. Well, good grief. I'll run and take a look... I'm sorry you're bored this evening. You should come to my house, you could spend your evening reading all those books I have collected. I looked at how many I have now and I felt overwhelmed! When will I get all of them read... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Chat with you later.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lea

OKay I went and looked. Too, funny! I suppose we will still be blamed for this last uprising, even though we are no longer there. I notice only a couple individuals are posting on the site.
    Cheryl should do away with her comment section if she doesn't want anyone to post. And her guest book as well. Did you read the arguement going on there as well? I'm so GLAD we are not a part of that group any longer.... Horray!! Not my problem... let them fight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Lea, I wish I could Come Over!! I would love to read your Vast Collection of Book's & to Chat With You.
    Do you have Any Book's Regarding Fashion? I own a book Profiling The Edwardian Era Fashon's (Titanic) & A hat book as well, It Feature's hat's from Different Era's, Edwardian Is my Favorite Just watch Titanic & You will know why!!
    The hat's are to die for!!!!

I do agree Lea, No doubt we are being blamed for what Is happening there!! It look's To me as If A new Crowd has moved In to Chat, It's Very Funny, They will be booted out before long, Just as we were. LOL .
    I did read the Guest Book There Is some Bickering going on there!! Thank Goodness It Isn't us !! Of course we never Fought,
    I believe she should do away with the comment's & the Gueat book to... That way there will no longer be any complaint's about the content.
    I too am so happy to no longer be Posting there!! Be honest though Lea, Do you at time's still wish we were Posting there?
    I prefer to be where we are now!! I still Thank My Son Now & Then for this Message Board, It was so sweet of him. Have A wonderful Evening Lea. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] BabyAaron

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 23, 2004 12:45 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

Hi, Jeni. I love posting here! Now that we have pictures going, it's even more fun. What I didn't like was posting at the last board of Cheryl's. That did me in!!! And it was quite boring the way the board was set up. Not to mention the "company" we acquired.
    Jeni, you do an outstanding job of managing this site. What would we do without you!! You are greatly appreciated. Thank you. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

If Cheryl wants peace on her FOTKI site, she will have to do away with the message board and guest book. And no, we never did argue. Not us girls. It was the rest of the folks who showed up and decided to dismantle our group. We've always been pretty good kids if I say so myself.
    A little Kevin "negative" at times, but that was our worst offense. Which in the LA LA Land of Kevin die hard fans seems to be the worst offense you can commit! [img]eek.gif[/img] Scary folks...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello Lea, I love Posting here to!! & It Is so neat that we can post what we want to post, Of Course I am posting most of the Photo's with a little help from JR, Thank You JR
    Post more If you wish to.
    The message Board we were posting on was Quite BORING!!! this one Is so much more Fun, & that green was just awful!This board Is Light [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] & Bright, I love that.
    And Your Quite welcome I do my Best to make this a fun & Interesting place to talk Kevin whatever ele we wish to Chat about [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    I say we all get along just Swimmingly here & you are correct It was those OTHER people who stepped In & caused troubled water's!!
    If it were not for them we may still be there, But... I like It here much better! It's Special to me because Aaron Created It for us. He Is so busy now,He Is finding very little time to Moderate this Board But I have everything under Control. If we ever have any Problem's with anyone I Shall tell Aaron & he will manage the Situation He Is the Moderator... he Is the only one who can make trouble maker's Begone. BabyAaron

I hope you dont mind my posting Aaron's Photo so often, I just love this Picture Of himso much & I would give anything for him to be this Little again. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Lea

Good morning, Jeni. I do not mind at all looking at Aaron's baby photo! Too, cute. And I know, they grow up so fast it's such ashame. When they are little you can do no wrong. And they are so cute and adorable. I loved being Mom when my son was little. We had so much fun together. He and I baked cookies and worked in the yard. We took naps together. I'd sleep, he'd get up and watch TV. LOL!! I know I miss having that little baby to snuggle up to. It's that maternal instinct we women have. It never goes away. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Good Evening Lea, It Is the same for me as well
    I felt so close to him as a Baby!! & now we have drifted somewhat, I am Quite sad about.
    But ... I have heard these thing's do happen!!
    I just wish they did not have to, I miss my Baby.
    Aaron & I did all the thing's you did with your son Lea, we played game's together, baked cookie's together, made Gingerbread houses at Christmas together, etc etc....
    I know you were Correct when you said If they stayed that way, we would never wish for them to grow up!! that Is so True, But at Time's I do wish I could do A Babality on him LOL.( Do Not Ask). I am sorry I am In a Strange mood This Evening. [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Lea

I'm always in a strange mood. I believe it's called my "personality". LOL!!
    My son and I had major problems during his teen years. Now we have grown close again and all that love is BACK!! Your son is just stretching his wings and learning to fly. I just don't know why they have to do it so obnoxiously!! All those hormones gone astray I guess. This is a weaning process for both of you. After a few years of torment, you're happy to see them FLY!!
    And then when they return, they come back so much nicer and sweeter!
    You have entered the Twlight Zone of parenting. This by far is the worst stretch... hang in there!
    It goes get better... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast