Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

If you say so It Must Definetly be The Truth!!
    Thank You Kindly for The Encouragement Lea,
    I will Await Anxiously for That Day to come, When My Son & I no Longer Have Argument's & we can Become close Once Again. Having A Teenager Is Pure Grief At Time's. I do Hope TC, Will be Prepared for what Is Ahead, Allthough she does have One Teen... He Is 13 But... She still has 2 More who will become Teen's very Quickly. Perhap's by that Time I will be More Experienced & Can Offer Her some Advice. I Truly Appreciate Your Encouraging Word's Lea, Thank You for Caring. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 27, 2004 02:42 AM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Lea

I always thought I wanted lots of kids. Then I discovered I could only have one. I felt short-cheated until the teenage years came a long. Then I felt blessed! You will survive, it's just a real tough go at times. I'd hate to have 3 or 4 teenagers. I don't know how some mothers do it! I'm so glad now I only endured the teenage years once! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I wholeheartedly Aree Lea, Once My wish was to have 3 !! What could I have been Thinking, I believe more than 1 would most Likelyhave done me In LOL!! Allthough I would have had 2 Children
    If not for My Miscarriage, [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I do at time's Wonder [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] What may have been If not for my Loss. Girl? Boy?.... [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

Lea

I miscarriaged once as well. And if you believe in the teachings of Sylvia Browne, those little souls are reunited with us in heaven. So you have not really lost a child, he/she is simply waiting for her on the other side! So do not despair or feel blue.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I Do Believe her Teaching's Lea, & Thank You, It Is so nice to know that I will Be Reunited with my Child one day. And I am Very sorry for your loss as well. Thank Goodness we both will One day know Our Children. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Lea

Let's just hope when we meet up, they aren't teenagers!!! LOL [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Here Here Lea!!!! LOL. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12