Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great message you wrote us Diane! So long and yet interesting as you wrote so much. For me it's Jeni I'm in touch with the most but I do love all you wonderful girls in here and you are my friends all of you. Diane, you were perfectly right, I live in Sweden, Europe so that's why I'm not always here at the same time as the rest of you since Europe is quite many hours ahead of the U.S. A few hours ago I visited KC Scrapbook and saw the pictures of Kevin and Christine, nice pictures of them. They are a beautiful couple!! Yes I do think so!! Later on this week I will send a picture of me to Jeni and I've told her to post it her so the rest of you get to see how I look. As I will send it by snail mail it will take some time before it appears on this site.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diane, you have chosen a beautiful avatar!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish we could find Ann. Then our circle would be rounded out. Wasn't she from Europe also? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Diane, & Welcome Again To The Kafe!!
    I am So Happy That you have Your Own Message Center, It will be My Pleasure To Become More Aqquainted With You. I Did Speak With you Once On AOL "IM" Once And... you Expressed To me That you took Care Of Your Boyfriend's Family... I Greatly Admire you for It, That Is A Very Demanding Occupation!! You Definetly Deserve A Pat On The Back Diane, It Take's Much Love & Courage To Do what You Do Everyday. And
    Now That you have Your Own Special Place To Chat With Us. Perhap's You will Graduate From Initate To Adept, This Mean's You will Have no Choice But To Join Us Ladie's Here LOL.

Welcome Back To "The Kevin kafe" Diane, It will Be So Nice To read Your Post's!! I am So Very Glad You Decided To stay Here with Us.

We Will Have A Splendid Time Together. Much Love To You. While Taking Care Of Other's, Alway's Remember To Take Care Of Yourself As Well. P.S. You May Write Note's To Me As Well Diane, You May Locate Me In "Jeni" I Cannot Wait To Hear From You.

Jeni C [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 04:40 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi to all of my wonderul friends.
    There are so many differnet topics on this hostboard, that it's time consuming for me to find out where everyone is, and to keep current with evryone else's posts which is what has kept me back from posting here.
    So, I thought maybe we should all have our own message center to communicate with one another and get to know each other better. Lea and i instant message a lot, because it seems that our scedules coincide--go figure since we are on opposite ends of the country!!
    I don't want any one to feel that I don't like her because i don't talk to her as much as I do Lea--that is so far off base--I think we all have wonderful individual personalities that have found a sisterhood , and given how hard it is to make and keep friendships once we have become WOMEN I think that our cirlce is quite a blessing to our hearts and our psyches.
    Holy Lord--isn't it wonderful that women who stay at home and do jobs and those who still go out into the business world can admire one another and find caring and friendship--the fact that Caroline lives in Sweden--Right?--and she's our friend--how great!!!!That wouldn't have been possible a decade ago.
    Lea knows a lot about me--my daughter--my home situation with looking after my boyfriends loved ones for the past 7 years--maybe I can just post things here and you can all get to know me better at the same time.
    someone tell me how to post photos so I have the instructions right here on my bulletin board--JR gave Caroline instructions somewhere in one of the topics but if I have it here then it's in one central place where I can find it.
    Also, my aol IM name is dianeaprl--I ahve the computeron all day, but I'm not always in front of it,
    and as Lea will atest--did I spell that right_-0-I am prone to all of a sudden say "I gotta go" and I am always afraisd of making the person I 'm conversing with think that I don't want to talk to them-but if I tell you that, I REALLY GOTTA QUIT TALKING ONTHE COMPUTER AND GO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!!!
    I treasure all of you.
    It's been a long time since I've had a cirlce of emale frineds--not since college--I told my daughter that she will never have as many friends at one time as she did in High school--once that ready provided social life disappears and the hectic responsibilties consume one's time the freedom to make, keep, and nurture friends grows slim...and women need that--truly NEED that--
    Check out the scrapbook site there are & new photos of Kevin and Christine on their honeymoon--they look so happy together-FINALLY!!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Maybe their union will provide some positive energy to the cosmos of love that will spill over into all of our lives and give us the happiness that they seem to have now
    And if they end up getting divorced--well, at least it's not us, right?
    They are still interesting food for gossip--her handbags are U_G_L_Y!!! Sigh--to have that much money behind my life--I wish my father would have taught me to golf--I missed out on the country club men!!
    I love you all
    and they missus at Fotoki--they say it's boring without us--they should have treasured us! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

4storm

Diane, I agree with you about the trouble you have getting around on the posts. I want to read the lastest everyone's written but either I scroll FOREVER or I read the same over and over again. I even wrote a note to the moderator but no reponse. Do you have an answer to this problem anybody? Loved the new pictures from Scotland. They do indeed look very happy. The unidentified man, why isn't that Mister Kohler, the restaurant man from Open Range that is good friends with Kevin. Kevin states in Disc 2 that he found him the acting job and then took the film to Shebogan Wisconsin, Kohler's home town for a Opening Night [img]wink.gif[/img] I sure that's him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diane, where in the U.S do you live? I've been to the U.S four times if you include the year I lived there.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's Friday and that's terrific. I will really sleep in tomorrow morning. Do you have any plans for this weekend girls? I might go shopping for a while tomorrow.

[img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

4storm

[img]smile.gif[/img] Hi Lea! I'm learning my way around. Just wish it were easier. Have you seen the new pictures of the happy honeymooners on Scrapbook? Whoever mans that sight has done an excellent job keeping track of KC. And Christine is caught smoking between rounds! Now, that's not very athletic, is it? LOL I'll keep watching for you? [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Looks might chilly [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] in Scotland but great outfits worn by the "Gorgeous One". I think he likes brown tweed this week. Have a good weekend. ( I hope this only posts once. I blimped my first one doing spell check!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Diane! How have you been lately? I have had a nice weekend but I have gotten a cold [img]frown.gif[/img] . I'm not feeling so bad I stayed home work today though. What is your occupation? My occupation is secretary and I work at the hospital here in the city where I live.

Take care dear. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast