Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do roses really smell like poo-poo?

what's the last movie you saw?

what movie you can't wait to see?

did you brush your hair today?

are you afraid of rollercoasters or any high speed, scary park atraction?

is your dog possessed?

whats your favorite movie genre?

aren't there enough reality shows already?

how ya doing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

<font color="red">do roses really smell like poo-poo?</font>
    It depends. Some really smell like dookie. 'Course, that all matters if some animal actually did crap on them...

<font color="red">what's the last movie you saw?</font>
    At the movies: Kill Bill vol. 2
    On TV: Matrix Reloaded

<font color="red">what movie you can't wait to see?</font>
    Spider-Man 2, of course! That looks ten times better than the original!

<font color="red">did you brush your hair today?</font>
    ...Ha. Ha. I washed it and brushed it! See mom? I'm a big kid now!

<font color="red">are you afraid of rollercoasters or any high speed, scary park atraction?</font>
    I was as a kid, most definitely. But now I'm so experienced, I can practically sleep on the most tame ones.

<font color="red">is your dog possessed?</font>
    Since 1998. One day, his barks came out backwards.

<font color="red">whats your favorite movie genre?</font>
    Damn, that's hard to answer. I'd have to say science fiction, being the nerd I am. Most of my favorite films are in that genre.

<font color="red">aren't there enough reality shows already?</font>
    Yes! And they're getting fucking annoying as shit! Fuck!

<font color="red">how ya doing?</font>
    OK I guess. I'm penniless, girlfriend-less, in debt, and in need of a haircut. But I do have a computer and two cars now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what's the first thing you look at when you see a woman?

what's your favorite sport?

heard any good jokes lately?

whats your favorite drink?

if you could have 2 million dollars but you had to spend a 1 year in the slammer with a gay cell-mate, would you do it?

holy shit! the president knocked himself unconcious when he ran straight into a glass door and they choose you to substitute him for just 7 days until he recuperates, what would you do with your power?

whats the square root of pi?

youre partying in a club having some drinks when you spot a beautiful young burnette with big boobs sitting on the bar. She winks at you. you aproach her and ask her to dance.Your having a great time all tho the music is so loud you cant hear each other speak.You just stare at each other and dance the night away.youre so atracted to her lucious lips, you try to kiss her and she kisses you back. You start caressing her body and dancing closer when you discover something hard pokin you in the hip. OH NO! shes a he!!! what would you do next?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">what's the first thing you look at when you see a woman?</font>
    From the Front: Eyes, Lips
    From the Back: Da Booty! Or Legs if she's wearing shorts/skirt.

<font color="red">what's your favorite sport?</font>
    To watch: Football and NFL Football
    To play: Basketball

<font color="red">heard any good jokes lately?</font>
    There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.

The little girl says, "Mummy, what are they doing?"

The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."

The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex.

Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mother replies with the same response, "Making cakes."

The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mummy, you and Daddy were making cakes in the lounge last night, eh?"

Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"

She says, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."

<font color="red">whats your favorite drink?</font>
    Non-Alcoholic: Big Red soda, Arizona Asian plum Green Tea
    Alcoholic: Anything

<font color="red">if you could have 2 million dollars but you had to spend a 1 year in the slammer with a gay cell-mate, would you do it?</font>
    Spend 1 million on lavish gifts and parties, and spend the other million to insure my ass.

<font color="red">holy shit! the president knocked himself unconcious when he ran straight into a glass door and they choose you to substitute him for just 7 days until he recuperates, what would you do with your power?</font>
    *Reallocate cash flow to domestic agenda
    *Bring back 75% of our forces in Iraq.
    *Mend ties with the French, Germans, Russians and Spanish.
    *Make Butter my Temporary First Lady. Willie under guard of the Secret Service.

<font color="red">whats the square root of pi?</font>
    I dunno. You're a girl, you got the pie, you tell me!

<font color="red">youre partying in a club having some drinks when you spot a beautiful young burnette with big boobs sitting on the bar. She winks at you. you aproach her and ask her to dance.Your having a great time all tho the music is so loud you cant hear each other speak.You just stare at each other and dance the night away.youre so atracted to her lucious lips, you try to kiss her and she kisses you back. You start caressing her body and dancing closer when you discover something hard pokin you in the hip. OH NO! shes a he!!! what would you do next?</font>
    Fucking get the fuck outta there!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you woke up and u realize one of ur your middle fingers turned into a penis! would u keep it?

how many inches? be honest.

should i change this message board to "ask butter"?

who frammed roger rabbit?

whats the meaning of life?

do you think youre weird? why?

why is the ski blue?

do you think is possible that what you think is red my eyes see it as what you think is blue but still red for both of us?

when u read this questions do you think of me near reading them to you? i know i do.

can a man be changed (personality wise)?

would you wear pink?

have you ever questioned your sexual prefference?

do you believe in ghosts?

if there is not one single ultimate definition of what a vampire is, how can somebody claim is one for sure?

what of the following would you rather be? vampyre? werewolf? swampthing? mummy? frankenstein's monster?

why do people with no real studies get better jobs than good educated people?

do you think gay marriage should be legal?

should they legalize marijuana?

have u used drugs?

how fat is too fat?

whats your worst turn off?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

if you woke up and u realize one of ur your middle fingers turned into a penis! would u keep it?
    <font color="blue">I guess so. I'd be a pretty popular guy after that, that for damn sure! And if it works like original penis, in terms of pleasure, fuck yeah I'm definitely keepin' it!</font>

how many inches? be honest.
    <font color="blue">*sigh* OK. 36 inches. You wanted to know my waistline, so now you know! [img]smile.gif[/img] Alright, I'm... uh... seven and a half... feh. I should've written it in centimeters. It reads more impressive.</font>

should i change this message board to "ask butter"?
    <font color="blue">No! Then everyone would ask you stuff and I'd be without a gimmick!</font>

who framed roger rabbit?
    <font color="blue">Peter Rabbit!</font>

whats the meaning of life?
    <font color="blue">...Pie.</font>

do you think youre weird? why?
    <font color="blue">Yes. 1) I chat with people I kinda know and will most likely never meet in my life 2) These said people are some of the closest levels of human interaction I've established. 3) I constantly put the mack on a Witch from the East, a Wench, a Nurse from Chicago, a Sista from Wisconsin, a Bunny, a married Puerto Rican, and a mad scientist from Colorado.</font>

why is the ski blue?
    <font color="blue">Skis comes in a bunch of different colors, silly!</font>

do you think is possible that what you think is red my eyes see it as what you think is blue but still red for both of us?
    <font color="blue">Uh... purple!?</font>

when u read this questions do you think of me near reading them to you? i know i do.
    <font color="blue">I do now! What're doing on my couch?</font>

can a man be changed (personality wise)?
    <font color="blue">Yeah. I know I did. I was a real solitary figure in my high school days. I didn't talk much, I was highly conservative when it came to issues of sex and dating. I read books! Books, fer crap's sake! And lookit me now!</font>

would you wear pink?
    <font color="blue">This is a trick question right? Yes I wear pink, but more like it wears me and only for a few hours at a time.</font>

have you ever questioned your sexual prefference?
    <font color="blue">Nope. I'm very sure I'm hetero. I love women way too much.</font>

do you believe in ghosts?
    <font color="blue">So much that I believe I was chased by one when I was a kid. There's another dimension out there that's intangible (for the most part). Just because we can't see, hear or touch it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.</font>

if there is not one single ultimate definition of what a vampire is, how can somebody claim is one for sure?
    <font color="blue">By exposing their true vampire self!</font>

what of the following would you rather be? vampyre? werewolf? swampthing? mummy? frankenstein's monster?
    <font color="blue">All of them have negative qualities that greatly outweigh the redeeming ones. I'd choose the one with the less dangerous of them, which I believe is the Monster. Although I'd be made of dead parts, I'm immortal. Plus, I'm interchangeable!</font>

why do people with no real studies get better jobs than good educated people?
    <font color="blue">Fucking family hook-ups.</font>

do you think gay marriage should be legal?
    <font color="blue">Why not?</font>

should they legalize marijuana?
    <font color="blue">...duuuude.</font>

have u used drugs?
    <font color="blue">Not voluntarily. A "friend" tampered with my food once and I was really messed up. At one point, I was standing on the edge of a building. Never seen him since.</font>

how fat is too fat?
    <font color="blue">That you can't see your genitals. That's pretty fat.</font>

whats your worst turn off?
    <font color="blue">Lack of hygiene. A girl's gotta take care of herself. It doesn't matter about the body type, hair or eye color, or her attitude, body care comes first! Ego is a close second.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are you joining moove.com?

do you like to be dominated sexualy?

if u joined moove would you let me be your mistress?

ever heard of gor?

i havent been at robs in a while, missed anything?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

are you joining moove.com?
    <font color="blue">I joined and I thought I downloaded the roomancer, but something wacky's happened. I can't do anything.</font>

do you like to be dominated sexualy?
    <font color="blue">I hate to admit it, but yeah. Most of the time. Seeing my girl get all hot and bothered and bitchy during sex gets me motivated.</font>

if u joined moove would you let me be your mistress?
    <font color="blue">Yes, Mistress!</font>

ever heard of gor?
    <font color="blue">Nope. Sorry. Is this the part where you punish me?</font>

i havent been at robs in a while, missed anything?
    <font color="blue">Nuthin' really. You're competing in RDCW and Creative's using you as my "girlfriend" along with Stareena. I'm still posting pics. Some talk about the end of Friends, Frasier and Angel. Uschi's made a semi-comeback and got drunk and made a topic about missing me. By the way, I was gone since last Wednesday (in Tennessee), so a lot's happened but nothing's changed.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what's eating gilbert grape?

who do you think is the worst actor ever?

did u ever liked vanilla ice? even for just a lil bit?

why do they hate him so much?

look behind you, what do you see?

you are in a motel with a busty red head,shes laying naked on the bed ready for you to take her. you go to the bathroom and u start getting ready to put on a condom when you notice your penis have been replaced for a vagina!! what do you do??

you open the door and there I am naked on the steps. what do u do?

your date wants to give u oral but you drank something the night before that made you penis turn bright green. what do u say to her?

your standing on the highest ledge of a 20 story bulding.youre about to fall to your death. to your right theres a broken window with pointy shards of glass sticking out that will cut you up and theres a high chance of loosing one of your limbs and to your left is keith richard's penis (if you grab this, it will pull you in to safety)
    What do you do? lol

after you orgasm how long it usually takes you to be ready again?

do you like to have your nipples sucked?

are my questions getting more interesting?

when you pee how many times do you jiggle it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

what's eating gilbert grape?
    <font color="blue">The flesh-eating bacteria</font>

who do you think is the worst actor ever?
    <font color="blue">Carrot Top</font>

did u ever liked vanilla ice? even for just a lil bit?
    <font color="blue">No way! I was with the Hammer camp! 2 Legit 2 Quit!</font>

why do they hate him so much?
    <font color="blue">'Cause he keeps on saying "Word to your mother" to this very day.</font>

look behind you, what do you see?
    <font color="blue">A pile of schoolbook I'll no longer need, my TV, my DVD player, some candles, some asian art and my guitars.</font>

you are in a motel with a busty red head,shes laying naked on the bed ready for you to take her. you go to the bathroom and u start getting ready to put on a condom when you notice your penis have been replaced for a vagina!! what do you do??
    <font color="blue">I'd first scream "FUCK!" and she'd go "What?" and I'd say, "I lost my dick... again!" She'd be upset but we'd settle on 69'ing each other. And even though my dick was replaced with a vagina, my balls are still attached so I still cum... which is what Busty Redhead wanted in the first place! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

you open the door and there I am naked on the steps. what do u do?
    <font color="blue">I'd stare for a few seconds and maybe pinch my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Then I'd peek out my door a little farther and see if anyone else is 'round the neigborhood. After I make sure alls clear, I slowly and gingerly drag you in by your right arm, a la Caveman-style and quickly slam the door.</font>

your date wants to give u oral but you drank something the night before that made you penis turn bright green. what do u say to her?
    <font color="blue">"Baby, you wanna see where my money comes from?</font>

your standing on the highest ledge of a 20 story bulding.youre about to fall to your death. to your right theres a broken window with pointy shards of glass sticking out that will cut you up and theres a high chance of loosing one of your limbs and to your left is keith richard's penis (if you grab this, it will pull you in to safety) What do you do? lol
    <font color="blue"> You're sick. Sick I say! I'd grab the dick. Then I'd thank Keith for having his weiner sticking out his fly and he'd respond with "Hsfkadafkhsgfslgkshfsa! ...drugs..."</font>

after you orgasm how long it usually takes you to be ready again?
    <font color="blue">Depending on what type of orgasm, 30 seconds to five minutes.</font>

do you like to have your nipples sucked?
    <font color="blue">I wouldn't complain if my girl did that, but it doesn't really do anything for me. But it does let me know she's really into it.</font>

are my questions getting more interesting?
    <font color="blue">Nah! [img]wink.gif[/img] Of course they are!</font>

when you pee how many times do you jiggle it?
    <font color="blue">uh... about four times. Four jiggles and a squeeze.</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast