Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, first off. For those who do not know me yet, I am the new artist of sort, Echo. I hang about from time to time.

Now I will make this quick as possible as for some odd reason Cedric (my computer) is choking horribly on this forum and keeps killing my browser. I am very sorry for the lack of update on friday and the likely late one for today. Eto has moved into finals week and we are both finalizing our things for our upcomming trip. On top of that we are both working large amounts of hours at our respective jobs. So at the moment... I have no script to go off of. I promise that after we return, Mory will be back on track. And while I am away I will work up a nice juicy wallpaper or sommat. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And with that.. I go. WOOSH!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I?m too happy that Mory?s Education is being continued on to worry about some minor delays. You?re doing a great job, Echo, and along with Eto?s proven quality of the scripts, old and new readers will always look forward to any new issue of Mory?s Education with the same excitement, I guess. And I think the way the story goes is promising.
    Good luck to both of you with finals and all that stuff. Sometimes having a life makes things more difficult to handle [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Same here, don't worry about being a bit late. I waited for months for the chance to see mory in action again. And now that it's back I'm happy, and not even a delay of a few days will change that. Your new art style is different but I think it suits mory just fine.

Best of Luck.