-
May 27th, 2006, 11:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey, Bitsy, has your Elizabeth arrived yet?
Post pictures when she does!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 04:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey,Robin!Yes,she just came yesterday!She is the prettiest thing!I have a pic in my sig,if you can see it.......... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 04:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That's great! But actually, I can't see the picture in your sig--all I can see is a blue rectangle with "Girl with the briefcase--and the winning 1" in it, along with a picture of a briefcase--not sure what it means.
I'm looking forward to some pictures, though! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Congratulatojs on your new Elizabeth! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 05:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Opps,sorry,I made that sig for a friend,wrong link.there is the pic,in the previous post I made!And Felicity is my sister's doll.Is the size to big?
-
May 28th, 2006, 06:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Beautiful picture! But it's probably a little bit big--maybe you should size it down a little.
But aren't Elizabeth and Felicity SOOOO pretty together! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 06:53 PM
#6
monimarine
Guest
Congratulations on your new girl! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 08:31 PM
#7
Inactive Member
ok,thanks!Yes,I know!!Thank you!!
-
May 29th, 2006, 02:09 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Is Elizabeth in her undies?
Eeek! Get her into some clothes, quick!
-
May 29th, 2006, 10:51 AM
#9
Inactive Member
lol,she had just woken up........lol!Thanks!
-
May 29th, 2006, 12:04 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Congratulations on your Elizabeth!
She's adorable isn't she!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks