-
May 16th, 2006, 11:06 PM
#31
Inactive Member
thankl you every one!!!!I have tolly tots!they are sorta like ags.....kinda.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 16th, 2006, 11:58 PM
#32
HB Forum Owner
OOOOoooh a newbie to AG. You will LOVE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] AG!!! They're wonderful dollies. I don't have Elizabeth, but I can give you some pointer tips on AG in general...
1. Use a wig brush on the wig. You can buy one at AG. If you use your own hair brush, I've heard the oils in the person's hair is harmful to the wig. (Now I use my hair brush on my dollie's hair and it hasn't hurt them yet, but you might want to be better safe than sorry.)
2. Don't leave your AG's around animals doggies and kitties may chew on limbs....
3. Don't drop your AG's off a building... [img]wink.gif[/img]
4. Don't try to give them a bath... dollies cannot get wet!
5. Give them a lot of TLC... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
6. If you fail to follow any of these rules there's always the AG doll hospital, where you can get your dollies fixed. It sometimes costs $ though, depending on what the problem is.
7. If you fail to follow any of these rules, watch out for Prsnlrd (a member here on HB) who is cheif of DPS (dolly protective services) and may lock you up!!! [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
LOL... and Welcome to the board! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>
-
May 17th, 2006, 12:12 AM
#33
Inactive Member
-
May 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM
#34
Ashley1972
Guest
Tra was kidding about Prasnlrd. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's kind of a game she plays on us when she thinks we're not taking good care of our dolls or when we talk about selling one of them. Welcome to the board, Bitsy! I hope you like it here.
-
May 17th, 2006, 03:48 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Welcome! Elizabeth is a gorgeous doll, I love mine. Her hair is fun to play with, and very easy to style. Someone said her hair comes in a french braid, but it doesn't. Or at least my Elizabeth's hair didn't, it was just a normal braid with only a few sections braided over. It's relatively easy to fix if you want to style her hair and the put it back the way it came [img]smile.gif[/img] . My Elizabeth's side curls aren't in the best of condition, and I'm 20, lol, so you really have to be careful with those! If they start to get frizy, mist them and curl them around your finger.
One of the things I like most about the Elizabeth doll is that she doesn't look as period as most of the other girls. She doesn't have bangs, and can easily slip into most of the other historical's clothes, and looks like she belongs in their time period. She looks great in Kirsten, Addy, Sam, Kit, and Molly clothes, and of course modern items. So if you want to buy other doll's clothes for her, go right ahead! She also, of course, looks great in her and Felicity's items.
You'll love Elizabeth, and probably end up with a few more AGs soon after. They tend to make you want more after you see your first one, hehe. Are you planning on getting anything for her?
I assume the "no offense" post was deleted, but my mom has a saying that if you feel the need to start a sentance with "no offense, but..." you know what you're saying might hurt someone's feelings, but are saying it anyway [img]frown.gif[/img] . Sometimes it's hard to state your opinion in a way that won't hurt someone else's feelings (and, let's face it, everyone's offended by different things), but we all respect everyone else's opinion, and as long as things are said nicely and respectfully, saying you dislike something is perfectly ok (but read the rules first, some things simply aren't allowed here). But, if you're going to post saying you dislike something, just be ready to read people disagree with you [img]wink.gif[/img] . Especially about Harry Potter, as Robin said there are lots of avid HP fans here (myself included), who will argue its wholesomeness.
-
May 17th, 2006, 03:49 AM
#36
agfangirl
Guest
phew.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Again,I'm sorry.Yep,I won't.Ok,thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2006, 06:33 AM
#37
thepidget
Guest
Hi Bitsy,
Hope you enjoy the board. Just so you know, this place gets pretty addicting. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2006, 09:03 AM
#38
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] I already am!
-
May 18th, 2006, 02:56 AM
#39
Inactive Member
Hey, Bitsy! Good to see you here! Here's the biggest rule: POST LOTS OF PICTURES!
Now, the best thing you can do is go right now and read (and hopefully memorize) this site, called Just Magic. It's got AWESOME care tips for your doll, and some of them are really really important if you want Elizabeth to look nice for years to come!
I've heard of Elizabeth's ears turning green from her earrings. If it were me, I'd just take her earrings out and not bother with them, but if it happens, that's okay -- just call CS and tell them what's going on. They'll help you out.
Have fun!
-
May 18th, 2006, 07:00 AM
#40
Inactive Member
thanks!I get to be on the board a few more days! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Can someone please show me a pic of elizabeth's earrings when they are out?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks