Well the sleigh has not arrived but the following products came in:1)Angelina ballerina dolls, books, piano, and stage accessories 2)AG horse and 3) girl size Samantha coat. Angelina dolls are darling. I was surprised how large they were and how absolutely darling they are. I am very glad I snagged them all while they were on sale. If you are even remotely considering them, I would advise go for it. The stage seemed big and plastic. But the dolls are great. I think it adds a lot of play value. I am now considering a few outfits. 3) I bought the AGoT Palomino horse. I am a little confused. Is that the same as the Penny horse from the Felicity stories and the Samantha sleigh horse? I had to order them separately because the complete sleigh colleciton was sold out. But it is very large and very nice. Regardless of whose horse it is, it will serve as all our dolls horses. Because I don't plan on purchasing another horse. 3) Samantha girl size coat is very pretty but extremely thin. It would not work on tempatures lower than 45 degrees. I think it will be a Sunday church and dress up coat and probably just for the fall. I think it is darling and Kaitlin will really enjoy dressing like Samantha. But kind of expensive for a fall weather type coat. Luckily my daughter runs warm. A child could never use this coat for long term out door use. Just car to house type coat.