Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Reviews

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, the packages have started arriving: Here is a short description and my feelings towards the items I have recieved.

    Molly's Lunch: So I was worried mine would arrive Green... as all of you were warning about. My sandwich is a little off color from white, but not really green. I like the fact that they switched from paper lunch bags to the metal lunchbox (not as realistic considering scrap metal conservation). But it makes keeping things organized easier: B+

    Addy's Ida bean Doll: This is SOOOOOOOO adorable. Even the little earrings. That is all I have to say: A

    Addy's Needlework Kit: I love projects and I can't wait to work on the cross stich for the apron (I love sewing). The lamp is also very realistic: A

    Addy's Cape Island Dress: This is very adorable, but simple, which is not a bad thing. I love it is the main point: A

    Josefina's Weaving outfit: This is one of Josefina's prettier outfits, I think it is my favorites of all her dresses. A+

    Sarpe and Hat: This was also really realistic (like most of her winter items). And the price was fair (even if I wasn't using the code [img]wink.gif[/img] ): A

    Cocina Supplies: WOW is this amazing, this is one of my favorite accesory items. It is so realistic you feel like you could cook with them. A+

    Cutter Sled: I like the detail in this item... but mine arrived with a section of it unset from where it is suppose to be (not unrepairable, I just need some wood glue). I don't blame pleasent company, cause this could've happened during any of the shipping processes. Anyways like I said, I just need a dab of wood glue. All and all a great item: A-

    Nellies Pajamas: They came earlier then expected, and wow are they pretty (and sooo silky) I would love to own a pair of Pajamas like this. A+

    Bitty Baby Starter set: I was a little amprehensive on ordering Bitty (since I am 20), but now I have no regrets... if I ever have a daughter she will probably look like my bitty (Brown eyes, brown hair, light skin). And the starter accesories and suitcase are soooo cute. I love the realisticness of Bitty, the weight, the feel. She almost feels like a real baby. A+

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great reviews. I ordered Molly's lunch this week. Hope it's OK. Glad you like Bitty. Our Nicki is like part of the family. I'm not sure about the neckline of Addy's Cape Island Dress. Glad you like it. So many things, so little money, and the "code" time is slipping away. Thanks again.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool reviews [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You got a lot of stuff that I am interested in getting. I love to read reviews. They do help me a lot in deciding what to get.

    Thanks!
    Lynet

  4. #4
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Very good reviews! Thank you! I have the same things for Addy also and am very impressed! I love her little doll, there is something so special about it, and her lamp is adorable!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the Reviews!!!! My Molly lunch came with no color problems either! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to let you know, I had three broken cutter sleds. Two of which were broken in more then one place. Finally was able to repair the third one, but the wood glue didn't work. I had to use superglue.

  7. #7
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the reviews. It's nice hearing what others have to say about their orders. I plan on getting Josefina's Cocina supplies very soon.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •