Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Reviews

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    I am so pleased with recent purchases from AG.

    The seaside outfits are so adorable. DD will love them for sure!

    Marisol's Trunk is AMAZING!!! I love the trunk more than the outfit. The outfit is adorable and DD wanted it so badly.

    The lavender rectangle glasses are adorable. Marisol is modeling them now!

    Molly's playful pup is cuter than I imagined. I love the collar and leash. It feels like a real one.

    The only let down out of my recent purchases was sam's nighttime nec. The basin was broken. They wanted me to ship it back before they would send another one. I will just keep it instead of paying twice for shipping! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call back and speak to someone else. They should send you a return label for the broken on and will ship the other one out with no shipping!

    Call - because you should be happy. We pay enough for this stuff.

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I agree... call back on the bowl. There is no way that you should have to pay shipping! Hopefully you will get a much nicer CS if you call back.

    I love Sam's NN, and I think you deserve one that is in perfect shape. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Annette111's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitely call back. My sister and I went together at Christmas and bought Steps High for one of our nieces. One of its leg broke with in the first day of getting it. I called AG and they immediately sent me a new one with a return label. I put the broken horse in the new box and sent it to AG. Well the next day the second horse's leg broke in the exact same place! I called AG and wouldn't have blamed them if they questioned me about the whole thing, but she apologized and asked if we would like to try something else. My niece decided to try the AG brown horse (Penny) and they promptly sent her out with another return label. Penny has not had any leg issues so far like Steps High had.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad you like most of your new items. I hope you do take the time to call customer service back and get a return label. After all, AG products are guaranteed and usually CS is very helpful.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review. Our backordered, coded, Seaside Outfit arrived this week when DD was home so I had to quickly hide it for her summer birthday. I'm glad to hear you like it. I also hope AGPC has the trunk in June. Everyone seems to like it! Thanks again and enjoy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •