-
February 12th, 2005, 09:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks! That's the one I was looking for! No wonder I couldn't find it, I used every word that was not in the description. Brooke, that was the original dollhugger lady, she no longer makes them. A lady did offer to make me one from that site about a year ago for $50. They're nice, but for $50, I could buy the dolls a set of luggage! Laurie, make sure you watch the hair when zipping it up. We had a crisis once when Addy got her hair stuck in the zipper. I now have the girls put the hair in a pony for travel. They don't look that hard to make, but I don't sew! They are great for traveling, everything is contained.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks