Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if this has been posted before or not because I have been really swamped with projects lately and haven't been on the board much. My CS in Chicago just called me with a list of items which they just got that states that the following items for Molly are being discontinued. Some we have known about, but some were news to me!!

Miss Victory Costume
    Rt. 66 Accessories
    Party Games
    Camp Gowanagin Outfit
    Camping Equipment
    Dude Rance Outfit
    After School Outfit
    Brown Oxfords
    Molly's Bed
    Molly's Christmas Stocking
    Nightime Accessories
    Molly's trunk

She also mentioned that Josephina's Weaving Outfit is going, but that may be old news.

Lots of Today Stuff also. Some of it was listed, but stated that it could still be available until January, but who knows what type of stock they have on these items.

All of the Beach Stuff - outfits, accessories, cabana, etc.

Yoga Outfit
    Coconut Pajamas
    USA Soccer
    Gymnastics
    Cheerleader
    Birthday Outfit (purple skirt/white shirt)
    Entire Birthday stuff - table,access.,etc.
    Spa Tub
    Spa Sink
    The Big Bed Thingy (sorry, I can't remember the name)

Sorry if this is all repeat news, but I wanted make sure you all knew, just in case.

Lordy, what are they doing with the Molly stuff???!!!! Why???

GRRRRRRRRR. This is going to cost me a fortune!

Lisa [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

GreyMyst

Originally posted by lisataylor:

Miss Victory Costume
    Rt. 66 Accessories
    Party Games
    Camp Gowanagin Outfit
    Camping Equipment
    Dude Rance Outfit
    After School Outfit
    Brown Oxfords
    Molly's Bed
    Molly's Christmas Stocking
    Nightime Accessories
    trunk
    Lisa [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YIKES!
    That is ALOT od stuff! I have almost all of it that I want, but I feel for those of you that still need some of it.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 01, 2006 03:11 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Poor Molly!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm very surprised, especially about Molly's bed. I wonder if they're going to bring out a new one, with a trundle, like Kit's for both Emily and Molly to sleep on. However, in the book, Molly just had two identical versions of her "current" bed, so they could just push buying 2.

I still find it hard to believe they'll retire any of her core outfits, so the Camp Gowanagin one will shock me if it's gone.

Sam fans should be very happy, now, that she came first. I'm glad she and Lissie were the first two, as they're my favorites, and they really didn't retire all that much of Lissie's compared to this.

This is a huge list for anyone trying to finish Molly's collection. Personally, I didn't like most of the things they're retiring, so it looks like the only thing I have to make any attempt to get is her Brown Oxfords.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe they will just come out with a new version of the Camp Gownagan outfit?
    I'm not a Molly collector, but I wish I'd gotten the Route 66 outfit while it was still out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They must be (hopefully) putting together a bunch of new stuff to come out when Emily and the movie come out? I sure hope so! - Meg B.

monimarine

Wow! That really is a big list of stuff!

After the waffle iron issue- I think they caught on to how the rumor mill fuels purchases. Plus with no code right now.....

I am having a hard time deciding whether to get the stuff now or wait and see what the new versions look like....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't the yoga outfit already gone? I tried to order it a couple months back and was told they didn't have it any more. [img]confused.gif[/img]

As for the Molly things, the only ones I have are her Afterschool outfit and the brown oxfords. I love them both. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you so much for the list!! You and your PS deserve a huge hug for sharing!
    (those words of appreciation sounded a lot less cheesy and more sincere in my mind...)
    ...now to figure out a way to actually get these things...
    Lol, I should be concentrating on writing final term papers, but find myself constantly checking this board to find out what's the latest item to be retired. It's so great that people can at least give us some advanced warning! But it's frustrating that they seem to be retiring so many things at once. This is the biggest cleaning-of-house I know of since Felicity's things all bit the dust. I know that most of us here are "kids at heart" who are still having financial issues with buying these items, but do they ever stop to think about the real kids who may be hoping for these items but might only be able to build their collection a piece at a time? I was so upset in high school when Felicity's things started to disappear, because I had wanted them since the second grade when they premiered, and then the "new" items were so different.
    I hope they don't think that the real kids will buy anything they throw at them.
    Although, maybe they'll just be doing like they did with some of Felicity's things and releasing everything "new" again when the movie comes out.
    But what on earth would they be planning on doing with such classic pieces of Molly's collection like her bed and her trunk???
    And the 3-in-1 bed, too??? Argh!!!!
    Is there any way to have them put things aside for us so we can avoid having to pay the insane prices that some people seem to feel justified in charging on ebay? (for many, it's warranted, but a few just seem to artificially jack up prices as much as they can get away with!)
    AG should really consider a layaway plan for huge purchases like these drastic retirements warrant.
    Man, I wish I had a credit card right now...

(sorry if this is a duplicate post- my first attempt at a response seems to have disappeared)

GreyMyst

Originally posted by monimarine:
    Wow! That really is a big list of stuff!
    I am having a hard time deciding whether to get the stuff now or wait and see what the new versions look like....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you can afford it.. Why not get them now, and if later on you like the new versions better, you could exchange the old ones for the new ones? AG refunds or exchanges items at the price YOU paid, even on retired items.

If I really wanted any of these items, that's what I would do! Hedge my bets.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast