Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: *ADDY*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my Rachel and I just finished Addy's story collection last night! I cried. Like Addy's mom I have an eight year old (almost nine) and a baby who is one! I couldn't even imagine leaving my baby. Addy and her mom were SO brave and strong.

    I dreamed that Addy was my girl last night! I would love to get the Addy doll - but spoil her with Sam's pretty dresses and accessories. Kind of silly - but I feel she needs to be spoiled.

    Kym *dreaming of ADDY*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Addy and adore her. I loved her stories and cried at them as well. I think of all the girls, she has my favorite stories and personality.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kym,
    My mom got Addy with her Christmas money, and I saw her in person for the first time Saturday. She is really, really beautiful!
    You can spoil her with Samantha's clothes, but don't skip getting her clothes. They are fantastic! My mom's Addy is wearing her meet dress with her winter coat, hat and mittens right now. (And Kaya and Josefina are wearing their meet dresses and winter wear too.) That coat is something else!
    Enjoy!
    Heather

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did the same thing with my Addy, though I bought her own clothes, because I really like them. Her quilt is also adorable and I bought her trunk and even a friend for her all before my Samantha got a second dress. Our house was like a Cinderella story for awhile, but Samantha didn't mind. She loves Addy too and knew I would get around to her eventually. It is fun to get things for any of the dolls, but it feels extra nice to be able spoil Addy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy is my favorite doll and I just cant say enough good stuff about her.....she is lovely and if dolls had souls she would have one...she is a kindhearted doll...I just feel it ....

    Mary

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kym:
    Addy and her mom were SO brave and strong.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree! I can't even imagine being brave enough to run away let alone leaving my child. I really admire how they kept their faith that some day, the whole family would be together! They never ever doubted for a moment that it wouldn't happen. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first time I read Addy's books, her Meet book had me on the edge of my SEAT!! How horrible for her and her family to have to go through that, and what courage they had to keep going!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MorknMindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been debating whether to buy Josefina or Addy next. Josefina is so beautiful, but Addy is cute too and I love her books. I don't have Josefina's books yet, but Addy's made me feel so sorry for her. Yes, it's nice to be able to give special treatment to the "poor" dolls. That's why I'd probably pick Nellie over Samantha too.

    Mindy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have been collecting Nellie's clothes in anticipation of her someday. Addy wears her Spring Party Dress for now and looks just gorgeous in it!

    Pattie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Yep...Addy is really special. I just love my Addy. She's very special to me. And I really love her stories. You should really get her...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •