Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: SPAAAAA.....rific!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bugs, I've been looking forward to pictures of your daughter's spa party. Looks like everything turned out great! You are very creative and I'm sure your daughter and her friends had a wonderful time. I love the Window Display that you did! AWESOME! Your daughter looks adorable in all the pictures and my favorite is the one of her in the robe with the towel on her head! Too Cute! Thanks for sharing with us!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What great albums! It looks like your DD had a wonderful time. You really went out of your way to make her party special.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheri

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What fun. I am sure all the girls really had a great time. Nice Mom. A happy birthday to your daughter. Thank you for sharing.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Totally awesome, what a great party you put together. And all of your albums are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute!
    I would love to have an AG Party, but I only have 2 friends who still like AG...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gosh, what a great party! Everything looked lovely, but I think I like your touches (the lanterns, the plates, the water) even better than AG's. [img]smile.gif[/img] And your daughter is so sweet!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bugs - your albums are great. Your DD is very photogenic and your special touches made for a wonderful party. It looks like so much fun.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job, Bugs! Your DD is sooo photogenic! She's just got that look down perfectly! And a sweet smile to go along with it!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great party! I love it all and I bet the girls had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •