-
March 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Here is my review of three items I recently received:
Addy's summer dress. I love it! I thought the colors on this dress would be much bolder and brighter but the colors are actually quite subdued. You get so much with this ensemble. The hat is precious although I'm not sure how easy it will be to keep the hat on. The best thing I like about this dress is the gathering in the front. It is very pretty and feminine and is like Kirsten's midsummer dress in that way. Hard to see in the pictures. But its beautiful. A.
Addy's undies. What a deal with the code. The skirt is made of a nice heavier cotton fabric and this set even comes with a hoop. A+.
Addy's work dress. Sometimes the simpler designs end up being superior and this is a good example. Wow, the photos of this do not do justice to this pretty dress. I didn't realize that the shirt was like a chambray. The blue against the soft green of the dress is gorgeous. Its a keeper! A+++++.
That's it for now.
-
March 25th, 2005, 10:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks for the review!!! Does AG charge more on shipping for Hawaii????
-
March 26th, 2005, 12:47 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hi Ria,
AG has been charging me the same amount of shipping they have been charging everyone else in the US. So even though the Canadians and Mexicans are closer, the Hawaiians get the better deal because they get the US rate. Not bad, huh?
-
March 26th, 2005, 01:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
March 26th, 2005, 01:12 AM
#5
Inactive Member
kamakajr, to enjoy that great Addy workdress even more, try the pinafore over Kirsten's work dress. It's a perfect match. Kirsten likes to wear the blue dress by itself (even though it belongs to Addy).
We have the undies too - the BEST!
Popsie
-
March 26th, 2005, 01:28 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks